Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

there were some negatives - dancing

Anyone see SportsCenter? They tied in the Texans dancing with Dancing with the Stars. It was funny. They had clips of the judges on the show giving "10s".

I was extremely disappointed by the dance routines of our players. Clearly indicates that Kubiak is ignoring this part of the game. Hopefully next week we'll see some better routines from our players. Anderson's hip twitching thing was painful to watch. Let's hope the coaches get on the players and get some decent routines down pat.

i dont usually watch conan but he talked about the anderson touchdown tonight, and demonstrated the string dance lol.

that was about it ... said he was watching nfl highlights and saw the touchdown dance, showed anderson from a couple angles, mentioned "cutting the string" at the end, and then did the dance several times. he added "nipple strings" and danced for barkley later in the show which was great lol.

that was about it ... said he was watching nfl highlights and saw the touchdown dance, showed anderson from a couple angles, mentioned "cutting the string" at the end, and then did the dance several times. he added "nipple strings" and danced for barkley later in the show which was great lol.
He said he was watching Anderson in his boxers with lotion all over his chest and then was mad at the announcer for saying Anderson needed a better dance, so he added nipple strings.

Someone PLEAAAASE upload this dance to youtube. I was in the bullpen and didn't get a chance to see it.

And now I wanna...

Back