Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The worse game in franchise history. Seriously

euro-Texan

Rookie
When was the last time you watched a game where the offense never even attempted a FG? We were only in position to once (fora couple of seconds) and we gave it away.

Unfortunately, this is not the worst game in Texas history. There are too many bad losses to really count, but the Colts game comes to mind as one of the worst.

Are you serious? I'm not talking abou most heartbreaking. I can't count a game where we score three touchdowns our worse game. maybe biggest meltdown, but we never in FG range today. Tell me one worse then this.... I doubt you can.

Last year's loss vs. the Colts (Rosencopter) was the straw that broke the camel's back. I sold my tickets, sold my PSL, and haven't spent a dime on the team since. So for me, that was worse.

I tell you what, I actually am not nearly as upset about the loss as I used to get when I was paying money. I mean, I'm annoyed, but it's a laid-back-Sunday-afternoon kind of annoyed. I just post on the boards and watch good teams on TV, and I'm fine. I'm nowhere close to breaking stuff, which has happened in the past.

The 2-14 season started with six losses in a row. We never had a lead in any of those games. Today's game belongs in that same group. Hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Pittsburgh game where we made thm wear Black they kicked our A** on the way to a 2-14 season.

I was sweating like a wh**e in chuch.

While the eventual SB champs seeme to enjoy making all of the Texans fans suffer.

We've improved but today felt alot like that day without the heat.

Actually the worst game(by your definition) would be the stinker we had against the Jags in Dec 2003 when we managed to get shutout 27-0.

It's gotta be top 3 (or bottom 3, actually) in the Kubiak era. I'm putting the '07 Tacks and the '08 Colts games on the same podium.

I think it's a tie between this game and the season opener for 2005 when we went 2-14. That game in Buffalo, we were so inept, Carr threw a pass downfield to either Bradford or Gaffney (forget which one) and they never turned to look for the ball, just kept their head straight and ran....the ball actually hit the reciever in the back of the head.....ultimate blooper pass. We went on to make JP Lossman look like Elway and went 2-14. I don't think we go 2-14 this year, but that was piss poor today.

I got so sick of our play today I left at halftime......I only have left one other game early......I think it was against Indy a few years ago......just pathetic......

Tenn 2007, without a doubt!! The emotional connection just about killed me. As for subpar play, to many to count.

Tenn 2007, without a doubt!! The emotional connection just about killed me. As for subpar play, to many to count.

Definitely. I have no hard feelings against the Jets... any loss to a division rival or the Cowgirls is worse than this.

Honestly though, the first half wasn't too terrible. If Slaton hadn'tve lost that fumble, we would have more than likely been up 7-3 soon after and had a real ballgame. It just all went downhill after that turnover. Hard lesson learned for him.

I'd like to thank you for reviving a hated memory of mine...the primetime game against Seattle. That wasn't just pathetic like this game...it was wholly embarassing.

Have we ever had this many weapons? This much expectation? And with all of this lay a huge egg. I knoe the Jets aren't division rivals, but I'm not just talking about biggest heartbreakers, statisticly we under performed based on the talent on this team.

This by far the worst loss to me. We were never close to winning this game. Our offense was not prepaired for the Jets and it was the first game of the season. Out defense looked ok but it was against a rookie QB. Not to mention a rookie HC.

Part of me thinks that our franchise is the problem. Established franchises like the Falcons or Dolphins, or Ravens, and esp Steelers can turn things around in 1 season with a few player changes. The Texans have turned over their entire roster twice and still cant get a dominating win.

I am still waiting for that 35-6 win over a good team, scratch that, over any team. The same schlacking that good teams give us or other bad teams every now and again.

With expectations so high, the Texans really messed up here. Here is to another 8-8 season.

This by far the worst loss to me. We were never close to winning this game. Our offense was not prepaired for the Jets and it was the first game of the season. Out defense looked ok but it was against a rookie QB. Not to mention a rookie HC.

Part of me thinks that our franchise is the problem. Established franchises like the Falcons or Dolphins, or Ravens, and esp Steelers can turn things around in 1 season with a few player changes. The Texans have turned over their entire roster twice and still cant get a dominating win.

I am still waiting for that 35-6 win over a good team, scratch that, over any team. The same schlacking that good teams give us or other bad teams every now and again.

With expectations so high, the Texans really messed up here. Here is to another 8-8 season.

The was we played yesterday, We'll be getting shut out and blown out more and 8 and 8 might be wishfull thinking. Amongst everything I heard from the team post game, nothing makes me believe they have a plan to right this ship.

Back