Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The "What do you think of my trade" thread

C

Ckw

So, what do you think of my trade?

I sent Robert Meachem NO WR and got Joe Flacco BAL QB.

After this trade, I am low on WRs (I have Fitz, Santana Moss, & Mike Williams TB), so I will need to sign a WR probably.

Why did I make the trade? Frankly, I am a little worried about Big Ben. He looked terrible last week, just lost one of his best O-Lineman, and his O-Line looks absolutely horrendous. Combine this with his injury history, and it has me worried.

So my question is twofold.

1. Do you like the trade?
2. Who should I sign at WR? Guys I am looking at are Eric Decker, Jabar Gaffney, Nate Burleson, Devin Hester, Eddie Royal, Brandon Gibson, and Jacoby Jones. I could also just stick with 3 WRs and sign Darren Sproles. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Ryan

THIS YEAR
I'd definitely pick up Sproles. Especially if you are in a PPR league. Dude is gonna put up big time numbers with the Saints.

C

Ckw

Thanks for the comments everyone. Rep to all of you that commented!

Now I have another possible trade going on and need your advice on whether or not I should pull the trigger.

This guy is potentially offering me Maurice Jones Drew, Kevin Kolb, and Jordy Nelson for Ben Roesthlisberger, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Darren Sproles. I could also potentially get him to do Matt Forte instead of Jones Drew.

The guy badly needs a QB (he drafted Manning), and I personally am high on both Jones Drew and Forte. I also really like Jordy Nelson and am fine with Kolb during my bye week with Flacco as my every week starter.

So what do you think? My weekly lineup would look something like this:

Joe Flacco
Maurice Jones Drew
LeSean McCoy
Darren McFadden
Larry Fitzgerald
Mike Williams/Santana Moss
Owen Daniels/Aaron Hernandez
Eagles D
Sebastian Janikowski

Thoughts?

C

Ckw

Alright, I am thinking of trying to work something out with the guy that just lost Jamal Charles for the year it looks like. He has both Brandon Marshall and Steve Smith (CAR). I am thinking of sending Ahmad Bradshaw for one of the two guys. Which one should I go after? I am leaning Brandon Marshall.

Would it be a good trade?

rmartin65

Phil Kessel: Nice Guy. Tries Hard.
Thanks for the comments everyone. Rep to all of you that commented!

Now I have another possible trade going on and need your advice on whether or not I should pull the trigger.

This guy is potentially offering me Maurice Jones Drew, Kevin Kolb, and Jordy Nelson for Ben Roesthlisberger, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Darren Sproles. I could also potentially get him to do Matt Forte instead of Jones Drew.

The guy badly needs a QB (he drafted Manning), and I personally am high on both Jones Drew and Forte. I also really like Jordy Nelson and am fine with Kolb during my bye week with Flacco as my every week starter.

So what do you think? My weekly lineup would look something like this:

Joe Flacco
Maurice Jones Drew
LeSean McCoy
Darren McFadden
Larry Fitzgerald
Mike Williams/Santana Moss
Owen Daniels/Aaron Hernandez
Eagles D
Sebastian Janikowski

Thoughts?
I am loathe to advise getting ready of Sproles. I would see if he would do a simpler trade- Nelson and Kolb for the Burger and Bradshaw. You give up a better QB, but you have Flacco, and Nelson would give you a solid option at WR. However, it would be better if you can get RBs, but I am betting the guy does not go for that.

rmartin65

Phil Kessel: Nice Guy. Tries Hard.
Alright, I am thinking of trying to work something out with the guy that just lost Jamal Charles for the year it looks like. He has both Brandon Marshall and Steve Smith (CAR). I am thinking of sending Ahmad Bradshaw for one of the two guys. Which one should I go after? I am leaning Brandon Marshall.

Would it be a good trade?
If you could get either of those guys for Bradshaw you taken it and run with it. Marshall is preferable in my opinion, as I really dont think Smith keeps up this pace.