The Texans take Bush Mock

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by awtysst, Dec 12, 2005.

1. awtysst

awtysst Draft Guru

This mock is one where the Texans take Bush.

1. Trade down to 6-10 pick up extra 2nd and third this year and first next year.
    Draft Eric Winston

2. Davin Joseph

3a. A.J. Nicholson
    3b. Vernon Davis
    3c. Michael Bush, HB, Louisville

Ok. If you are still reading you have probably figured this out to be a bit of a joke. Actually this "mock" came about from a discussion I was having with a buddy of mine at work. We were talking about drafting people with similar names that are would not have similar results. Example: last year there were two guys in the draft named Derrick Johnson.

Honestly though, at my job, you have to keep your humor or you are pretty much dead in the field.

MorKnolle likes this.
  2. beerlover

beerlover Site Contributor

thats a best case scenero, one which I would not mind at all :thumbup

3. royce1054

royce1054 All Pro

If we do draft Bush he will be dealt prob to Jets or 49ers or best suitor. IMO thats the Jets. THen i have posted this 2 times so to stop you from goign and looking McNair is going to retire soon, Volek is FA and chow is lineharts USC coach. 1+1+1= 3. They will trade up to get Linehart.

4. Shaunny66

Shaunny66 Rookie

bush cant do nothing without good linemen... just tellin ya'll:texflag:

5. falconsfan4life

falconsfan4life Rookie

yes i am a falcons fan and i have been hearing a rumor about a possible HUGE trade between the texans and the falcons. I wanted to post this to see if any of u texans fans have heard this rumor. ok here we go this is the rumor i have been hearing if the texans get the first pick in the draft the falcons are in talks with the texans for a michael vick,tj duckett, and a receiver yet to be named for the first overall pick in the draft. But all this can not take place unless texans get first pick in draft. Please respond to this im anxious to see if there is any so truth in this rumor. thanks alot texans fans for your response to this. GO FAlCONS go!!!

6. Bubbajwp

Bubbajwp All Flopper

Never heard of such a thing. I cant believe that the falcons would even think about that trade though.

7. falconsfan4life

falconsfan4life Rookie

Yes i have been hearing that rumor alot here lately just thought i would ask u texans fans if u have heard this rumor also. If something like this was true how would u texans fans feel about that trade. thanks alot

8. MorKnolle

MorKnolle Hall of Fame

I have not heard anything about it and I don't know why we'd bring in Vick or Duckett, and I don't know why the Falcons would give up Vick either.

9. falconsfan4life

falconsfan4life Rookie

Thanks alot for the input and the help on this topic just thought i would throw it out there to see if anyone on texans website has heard of this. Thanks alot Go Falcons!!!

10. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

I have not heard anything like that either.

11. YoungTexanFan

YoungTexanFan Hall of Fame

I havent heard of it nor would i want it. We have a QB and a RB already.

12. royce1054

royce1054 All Pro

only way a mock where we take Bush is possibile is if we sign some FA OL. THAT'S IT. As of now there is no possible way we couuld take him. We have too many other needs at OL, LB, CB, DB, TE. We cant waste another pick like we did last year.