Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Solution

SICLICK

Noob
Fire kubiak fire smith...fire Toro...trade Schaub to ATL for the rights to Michael Vick..start Sage in the meantime if Sage effs up ....have Nall fire him ..start Nall and move Owen Daniels to emergency qb

If all this fails move the team to Tulsa, OK.
:gun:

I say we trade our entire team for draft picks. We use all our 09 draft picks and all our newly acquired 09 and 2010 draft picks to trade for the entire first 32 draft picks in the 2009 draft.

Then, we select an entire team in the 1st round. We'll have the 32 best players available in 09.

Then we use training camp to improve their awareness, err, I mean, wait, is this madden or the nfl?

Lets fire the coaches and team and use the money to have a continuous try out for cheer leaders selected by me. Okay some of you can offer me opinions but you have to provide me with food and bourbon. We can watch them do routines and still watch other NFL teams and MMA on TV. On Fridays, we can watch the popular comedy PSYCH on USA at 9 central time. Most of you will not look very good in cheer leader outfits but let's face it, the NFL gear you buy has not brought you much satisfaction either. I actually think I will like the new "back field in motion" better than what we have now. No offense Steve Slaton.

Toro has sucked this season. Not once has he swung down or repelled from the rafters this season.
Has he fumbled, dropped a pass, cart wheeled, broke another players leg, thrown an INT, missed a tackle? Guy should be in hall of fame and best player on team.

Toro has sucked this season. Not once has he swung down or repelled from the rafters this season.

Has he fumbled, dropped a pass, cart wheeled, broke another players leg, thrown an INT, missed a tackle? Guy should be in hall of fame and best player on team.

I think we should start Toro at RB.

toro.jpg

^ Look at that form! I bet he makes good cuts!

I say just put the cheerleaders in pads. They would work well with Richard Smith's defensice scheme.

I say we trade our entire team for draft picks. We use all our 09 draft picks and all our newly acquired 09 and 2010 draft picks to trade for the entire first 32 draft picks in the 2009 draft.

Then, we select an entire team in the 1st round. We'll have the 32 best players available in 09.

Then we use training camp to improve their awareness, err, I mean, wait, is this madden or the nfl?

Well, perhaps we could the entire leagues 5-7 round picks ... but first round picks ...... maybe 2 or 3 max..... :shots::mad:

I like Bill. Texan Bill has been nothing but great to us all. Now you want to kill him? I doubt he's the cause of our poor play.

Sheesh - when it rains, it pours.

/Sal Rosenberg

I was not talking about Texan Bill.Kill Bill is a movie by Quentin Tarantino.This thread sucks.

First we need to install rear view mirrors on Jacques Reeves' helmet.

You kid, I know, but that's really not a bad idea. :hmmm:

There is already such a helmet......which coincindently already even has his name on the side........just needs a custom Texans paint job:

MSX1side_450x450.jpg

4855_20110573836.jpg

Example of rear view from the helmet:

rearview-helmet2.jpg

$399.......I'll chip in to get him one.......anyone else?

Last edited:
I think we should start Toro at RB.

toro.jpg

^ Look at that form! I bet he makes good cuts!
I agree. We have a new LT looking pretty good so TORO could run over him, destroy his knee and we could pay Brown another 2 years and I could go back to whining every draft "we need a left Tackle!"

Kill bill

I like Bill. Texan Bill has been nothing but great to us all. Now you want to kill him? I doubt he's the cause of our poor play.

Sheesh - when it rains, it pours.

/Sal Rosenberg

I was not talking about Texan Bill.Kill Bill is a movie by Quentin Tarantino.This thread sucks.

I'm glad we got that sorted out. :whew I was about to go in hiding - all because of the worst thread - ever!!

*breathes a sigh of relief*

We are 11th in the league in offensive scoring. We are 30th in the league defensively giving up points.

It’s kind of easy to see where the problem lies.

Back