Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

"The one with the Playoff Win" Bengals at Texans Game Stats (Baltimore bonus)

Kimmy

RealGirls LvFB!
Bengals at Texans Playoff Gamebook

And just for fun, here is the game book from the Ravens last game which happened to be against Cincy as well. Flacco had a QB rating of 112.
Ravens/Cincy Gamebook

Bengals were able to score 6 more points on Baltimore than they did on the Texans, Baltimore scored 6 points less than we did.

And finally, the Texans/Ravens Gamebook Here

I have no doubt the Texans are studying this one this week. Let's hope we learn from the mistakes we made. Should be a great match up

Seems like fumble was the game changer for the Ravens v. Bengals on New Years. No mistakes.

In all fairness, both the Ravens and Texans offenses scored 24 points on the Bengals. Watt scored on a pick 6, which should be credited to the D.

The Ravens run game was working so well that they didn't have to pass much. Ray Rice had 191 yards rushing! If Foster does that against the Ravens, we will have no problem winning this game, but I'm not counting on it.

Depends on which Ravens team shows up. The one that sodomized Pittsburg, or the one that lost to Seattle, Tenn, almost the Cards ect...Know those were all road games, but there is still that possibility. I honestly do't like our chances, but we don't have no shot.

In all fairness, both the Ravens and Texans offenses scored 24 points on the Bengals. Watt scored on a pick 6, which should be credited to the D.

The Ravens run game was working so well that they didn't have to pass much. Ray Rice had 191 yards rushing! If Foster does that against the Ravens, we will have no problem winning this game, but I'm not counting on it.

I think having Andre Johnson back for the playoffs is huge.....especially going against the Ravens.....

Remember Andre did not play the first game up in Baltimore. He was sidelined.

The Ravens will not be able to put so many in the box.....
Do they single cover Andre....hell no...if they are sane.......

Andre comes up big in big games. I know....no....I mean I Expect it this coming Sunday vs the Ravens.

LET LOOSE THE DREKKEN..........

It may sound funny but I think that having James Casey is going to surprise alot of people. He wasn't there for the last game and Vickers had to get used to things. I would like to see who Casey gets matched up with.

Back