The Dolts

Discussion in 'The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"' started by Tailgate, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Tailgate

Tailgate Fall of Hame

Not much respect for our team over there:

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/13661-texans-are-pretenders/

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/13663-texans-think-they-own-this-division/

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

I really used to respect the Dolts and their fans because I thought they showed class towards us when we sucked. Now, it's like having an older brother you looked up to but when you grew up your realized he's a complete dooosh-bag. Screw you clots.

3. Tailgate

Tailgate Fall of Hame

Exactly. It seems like a different fan base all together now. They had the luxury of having Peyton Manning for almost 15 years, all that winning in the regular season....and they won a total ONE superbowl in the end with him. Yet, we are a joke at 12-2 right now and we are simply temporarily holding the division trophy for them at the moment. What a crock.

4. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

Man, reading the thread, I certainly didn't get the impression you gave through your slected quotes...

Most people admit we are the better team and deserved the division crown

5. Tailgate

Tailgate Fall of Hame

Lol, its a smack thread cmon! There is certainly voice of reason, but not as many as I thought and a couple of them are from other teams.

6. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

Here are some more quotes..

etc

Just pointing it out. Many of their fans give us props. They are a major rival... I would hope they weren't gushing about us-- especially since we play again in 2 weeks

7. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

LOL, I totally missed the forum. I thought this was in the NFL forum and was a legitimate complaint about Colts fans.

I'll get my smack on, then.

I can't stand the Colts. They are one of my least favorite teams. Going from Peyton to Luck shouldn't have been allowed. They purposefully tanked last year and its obvious this year, because Luck hasn't been that much better than the QB output they got last season.

I don't see them passing us in the division for a long, long time. I hope Luck throws 3-4 picks in the playoffs and completely regresses from that point onward

Tailgate likes this.
  8. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Just about all those thoughts have been repeated here. For the most part, there's plenty of truth. We are not the best team in the NFL, the team we were before Cushing got hurt.

We're going to be one & done if we don't start getting better starting yesterday. We're about as far away as we've ever been to a Super Bowl. They've got a lot of work to do & not a lot of time to do it.

But, if we secure HFT, we're stacking the deck the best we can to get to the Super Bowl.

They want to dream about owning the division soon.... let them. Doesn't hurt, we've been there. They'll have a head start this off-season as they'll probably be eliminated from the play-offs before we even start our post season... but so what.

9. gwallaia

gwallaia Moderator Staff Member

In my opinion, the 3 worst by-products of the internet have been A. Spam, B. Viruses, and C. Internet Football Smack Forums

10. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member