The All TexansTalk Football Team

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by swtbound07, Aug 22, 2008.

1. swtbound07

swtbound07 Jackass of Day!

Because Im bored, and because the team really really sucks on d right now. How would our team look, if comprised entirely of message board posters. Im using an arbitrary standard. So there.

Our Offense:

QB: Vinny-The leader of our veritable message board forum and team. Smart and accurate with his posts, makes this team go. Unanimous first ballot hall of fame

LT:Infantrycak-A cornerstone of our franchise, he is a regular, everyday dependable poster, and someone to build a forum around

LG:Wolf-Always here, but rarely seen. You don't notice wolf because wolf doesn't blow assignments or posts. An allstar at his position, without a doubt

Center: Redzone- Just as the center starts every play by snapping the ball, RZ starts pretty much every thread in the NSZ. A good guy to have inside, and relentless in pursuit of a target to block into the ground

Right Guard:Showtime100- Another anchor on the best message board oline ever assembled. Brings flash to the position, and a love of airplanes.

Right Tackle: Texan Bill- The offense, nay, this team wouldn't be the same without him. Brings a sense of humor to the place, along with inside jokes galore! All-pro, All-madden, All-forum

FB: Luv-Ya-Blue- What do you need from a fullback? Somebody willing to smash repeatedly into the same wall over and over for the greater good. Tenacity, bravery, and fortitude define this poster. Does the dirty work in the trenches

Half Back- Hervoyel: Master of moving the chains, grinding it out, and finding the end zone. Every time he touches a post, something good happens. The rarest of animals, a franchise back. Before Steve Slaton, the only one the city had.

Tight End: Double Barrell Darrell- A Team leader, a laid back guy, and a guy who can both start threads and contribute. Universally respected, and great hands. Also makes mean breakfast tacos for tailgate.

WR1- AJ- Shares the name of the teams WR1, and brings an inside viewpoint to the rest of us fans that is unrivaled. A definite weapon.

WR2- TD- A contributor in both name and money, and a contributor to the forums. Has one of the highest reps ever assembled. Money when it counts...and lets be honest, recievers should just have 2 initials.

To the Defense!...next post

2. TexansFight

TexansFight All Pro

Can I be the rabble rousing emotional leader on defense. Maybe SS.

3. swtbound07

Pass Rush DE: Kaiser Toro- Strong in all of his posts, quick on the reply, unquestioned respect. A captain, and a warrior.

DT1: Porky- Adds meat to the middle of an already strong line. Always willing to expand on a point, and adds substance to a debate. You want porky in the middle.

DT2: Lucky- A posting force. High post count, high post relevance, high value to the team. You win in the trenches...and this forum is Lucky we have Lucky

Run stuffing DE: EriaDoc- Shuts down bad threads with insight and wisdom. Very highly respected amongst peers.

ROLB: PowerfullDragon- Disappears for long stretches, then reappears and makes threadsaving posts. Drinks Lonestar before every game

MLB: Dante- The heart of the defense...and the heart of one of the best threads ever created. A team without dante is incomplete.

LOLB: SheTexan- Always around the threads, always making posts, always bringing the good quality. Dependable, comes to the boards everyday.

CB1: TexansChick- She covers everything TexansTalk. Always on the ball, always fast to react, and always thorough, she is the face of this forum to the nation.
    CB2: MexicanTexan: I don't think anybody in the posting world is as fast as him when he's on his game. He's put up numbers that will never be matched in speed.

FS: Swtbound07- Yeah, i put me on my own list. Im an ego. Lurks in the background, waiting to make the big post. Covers a lot of different forums. The last line of defense for certain subjects. Often a position of controversy

SS: Dreadhead-Brings the wood with every post. A hitter, and a staunch defender. If you need him, he's there.

Team Trainer- Cloak n Dagger- we've all came to him for excellent medical analysis and info. We need CND.

TEXANS84 likes this.
  4. TexansLucky13

TexansLucky13 53d Signal Batt

Damn. Despite my best efforts I still don't make the team.

5. Ryan

Ryan THIS YEAR

I'll take practice squad QB.

6. Khari

Khari Administrator Staff Member

:foottap:

Runner likes this.
  7. Ckw

Ckw Guest

Cody

The kicker. I am always around but only come in to make the plays when I am called on. :fans:

8. buddyboy

buddyboy All Pro

Dibs on Richard Smith!
    :hides:

Maddict5 likes this.

9. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

hmm....I guess I have to work on my game.

10. Hardcore Texan

Hardcore Texan Magnet Man

Props SWT, Nice job, very creative!

But, got to be careful if you left out Khari.

11. Ckw

Ckw Guest

Ah come one. No love for the new Texans Talk kicker? I mean with such a stout offense and a dominating defense, I'm rarely needed but when I come in the game, I deliver yo! And I can boot the ball 60 yards. :kingkong:

12. TexansLucky13

You can be the kicker if I get to be the long snapper. I'm rarely noticed unless I screw up.

:tease:

13. Ckw

Ckw Guest

Deal! :chickendance:

14. swtbound07

you were thought of. i couldnt find a position for your unique talents

15. TexansLucky13

So when will you add the Special Teams? Ckw and I are anxious.

:bat:

16. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

Um... Can I be the strength coach?

17. Scooter

Scooter Funky

me, thorn, and glasshalffull have dibs on the waterboy position. :shots:

/evil laugh

18. gg no re

gg no re iggnorent

man, I'm defecting to the TOMB and joining their All-TOMB team

see you guys on the fictitious message board football field

we'll see who gets the last laugh

19. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

I think I’m the broken down aging player signed for a billion dollars that can’t do anything. Or, I could be the young draftee that gets caught with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his locker. Either way, it doesn’t look like I make the team. LOL

20. ObsiWan

ObsiWan Site Contributor

Where's that swtbound07 voodoo doll?
    :voodoo: