The 2005 Houston Texans..........

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by yaboycm, Oct 9, 2005.

1. yaboycm

yaboycm Veteran

The 2005 Houston Texans are the worst team in this era of the NFL. Period.

Judging by the empty seats, the fans realize this and are tired of it. Will the owner realize it and make changes?

2. Texans Horror

Texans Horror Hall of Fame

Empty seats say more to an owner than anything else.

3. Texans Pride

Texans Pride Hall of Fame

Then I hope that all get up and leave...

4. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

empty seats are partly Texans mostly and Astro's playoff game going on right now

5. yaboycm

yaboycm Veteran

I didn't go today. Glad I didn't. Waste of my time; 2 hours drive time and 3 hour sleep show. I will go when the franchise shows motivation. This crap is pathetic. It is a waste of money though. Oh well, at least I'm not donating money for $7 pizzas on this "franchise." And I use the term "franchise" very loosely.

I'd rather stay at home and watch how a real Houston franchise operates on TV than go watch a team live that for the most part has no motivation!

CAN WE PLEASE GET RID OF CARR??? HE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HAS VERY LITTLE FOOTBALL SMARTS

Carr: Go to the chalboard and write "Throw the ball away" 1000 times.

After that, I want you to write "Throw to the receiver's hands" 500 times. Not 5 feet over his head.

Field goals are for p-----s!

6. JmikeT

JmikeT Rookie

I'd rather stay at home and watch how a real Houston franchise operates on TV than go watch a team live that for the most part has no motivation!

Carr: Go to the chalboard and write "Throw the ball away" 1000 times.After that, I want you to write "Throw to the receiver's hands" 500 times. Not 5 feet over his head.

Field goals are for p-----s!

I am not sure what is going on with these guys but pathetic is the best place to start!
    Another 2 minute drill of Monty Python caliber at the end of the 1st half...David running out of bounds and not throwing away the ball... 3 blitzes called that I saw...and still no turnovers...hmmm I am not going to say fire Capers (just suspend him for the next 12 games...), but a solution must be found

7. outofhnd

outofhnd All Pro

Its not just a coaching problem. Its a personnel problem. We dont have the players at the lines. Its not a carr problem. Boomer is an ***** he doesnt even have time to throw it away. We need to revamp the line. period. there is no QB in the draft that will help this team win... get some protection. and the D-ine get some penetration.

8. DRIFTAWAY

DRIFTAWAY All Pro

please send this team to L.A.

9. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

L.A. Texans?

10. outofhnd

outofhnd All Pro

If we send this team away then houston does not deserve a football team period. Its called be a fan and believe in the fact people get apid millions of dollars to make decisions that you paying very little criticize on a weekly basis. Part of this is just fate we lost Boselli before he ever played and it destroyed the line and we have never recovered.

11. yaboycm

yaboycm Veteran

Do you even watch the games? Even when Carr has time he can't make the throw or go through his progressions corrrectly. The last minutes of the game don't count either when it doesn't matter and the defense is in some form of a precent defense.

The players are not motivated the entire game. It's not a coaching problem though.

Stop being optimistic to nothing and realize that changes need to be made!

If we had a good GM, these changes that need to take place now would have already occurred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. outofhnd

outofhnd All Pro

Yea i do and I look and unlike you I look at them REALISTICALLY! There is no change in the world that can stop this... if there was then the Tampa Bay Bucs, Seahawks, Bengals and Cardinals would have all been winning organizations in the 90's which none of them were till like 97 it just takes time. Any changes made will doom, this franchise to even more losing seasons. yea make changes so that 5 years from now we finally have an above .500 season brilliant.

13. outofhnd

outofhnd All Pro

Looking back really has any offensive linemen that has made an impact been readily available to us? Gallery in the draft, but the raiders have put him at RT which tells me he hasnt been that great. Besides the Pace teaser, no one really has been out there LJ shelton took the Browns offer. thats the only linemean prospects there has been.

14. WildBlackBear32

WildBlackBear32 All Pro

L.A. Texans of Anaheim in the OC by way of Houston.

15. Hookem Horns

Hookem Horns That Server Guy Staff Member

You're waiting to watch the Rockets? I didn't know they were playing yet.

16. yaboycm

yaboycm Veteran

It's called scouting and finding gems in late rounds.

Super Bowl teams like the Eagles and Patriots do this extremely well.

17. TitanPop

TitanPop Rookie

HH, I don't like to see what I'm reading here. Come on Texan fans, yes I called them the Texans and not the txeans, the Texans are in a slump right now but I don't see why y'all need to clean house. A few draft picks have gone awry, but if they draft a couple stud offensive linemen, protect David better, that alone could change the whole direction of the offense. The defense isn't that far away, but you fans CAN NOT quit. Joe Texan, Bull Pen Andy, Hookem Horns and all the rest of my friends down there, DON'T let this cancer continue. I look forward to y'all coming up to Nashville in December, winners or losers, it is all about the love of the game.

Keep y'all heads up, your team is STILL your team, don't even give them away.... L.A. that isn't even cool, that needs a dirty sock stuck in it.

18. run-david-run

run-david-run Hall of Fame

Have you ever seen a USC game? Have you seen how much time Lienart has in the pocket to let the routes develop? Have you seen how bad our line is? Now put those two together and you will have a bust bigger than Ryan Lief.

19. Elite

Elite Veteran

im sure Carson palmer is going to be a bust also :hmmm: :rofl:

20. WildBlackBear32

WildBlackBear32 All Pro

Do you even watch football?? Your sarcastic comments arent funny, relevant and most of the time, they don't even make sense. First, you compare USC's talent level to Fresno State's and Blame Carr for going there, dispite leading Fresno State to one of their best season's ever. Now you are making a comment about Carson Palmer which has no relevance to anything.