Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Thanks

I look forward to it, man. Especially since you're a division rival of the Cowboys, so any ammo you give me will be utilized against my friends who are traitorous Cowpoke fans. :D

I always root for the Eagles unless they play the Texans.

Speedy is saying that he is a fan just like you are. He didn't like the traffic and the redundant idiocy of the official board any more than you or I did...and we won't get near that kind of traffic here.
That's mainly what I mean, but a point I was trying to make is that once this place has been around for a while, the feel of it will be more like the old TT was, where everybody knew your name. Not saying it will ever be exactly like it. The main board can be found by anybody and everybody by simply going to HT.com. That's not the case here. You have to search for this place or somebody has to tell you about it.

And HarryJ, my Tom, Dick, and HarryJ comment was not a shot at you. More of a not so very good attempt at humor, which is why the smilie. I was a member of TT too. Not a very prominent member, but I know who the peeps are here.

And FWIW, if you want a different feel to this place than the old HT board, switch to the Khari's style on the "Quick style Chooser" at the bottom of the page.

Man, this keeps up and I am gonna have to arrange for a great big group hug!:horn:

I'll be posting Eagles stories as they come across my cpu, so check in the NFL section from time to time to make sure nobody is talking trash about your team. We have a few Cowboys fans in our midst, so gotta' keep on your toes! :muscles:

I'll be posting Eagles stories as they come across my cpu, so check in the NFL section from time to time to make sure nobody is talking trash about your team. We have a few Cowboys fans in our midst, so gotta' keep on your toes! :muscles:

One of his favorite Cowgirl fans is TO :devilpig:

Nice thread but I'm a pro trumpet player, I hardly ever listen to the words!:heh:

That started around Christmas and as people were free for the holidays it grew and kept growing .

So if you have a favorite song or band Elle would be giddy if you put it on her thread .

see what I mean?
if we ask harry to join into the texans football discussion, then everything will be about harryj and turn it all into one big bad thread! :doot:

That is very cool! If I knew you better i'd ask if your dad takes you to a lot of concerts!:)

Back