Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Thank you fans!

Wrong section Bill!!!!! Not just the front row either. Can't believe YOU didn't notice!!!!:thisbig:

I'm a little pissed now!!! :foottap:

As a Public Service Announcement, would someone in the Bull Pen point out these activities to me... Generally I'm doing something really silly like actually watching the game.

The game was pretty awesome. I've never seen the fans that loud for that long. I'm usually leading the cheers up in the upper half of the Bullpen and even I was getting winded, cheering that loudly for that long.

WAS AWESOME!!!

lol, one of the ladies in front of me was covering her ears, it was so loud.

And honestly, we weren't that bad on offense. The players should have been able to easily hear. The place was MUCH quieter when we were on offense. A lot of credit goes to the television screen on that one though, saying "shhhh, offense at work."

Ya gotta remember the Colts fans were making some noise also. Not all were quiet during our time on offense. Seems to be getting better though. I think the fans were just hyped up yesterday and hard to calm down.

I sit in the middle of the Bullpen and I can assure you there are LOTS of fans who rarely watch the game. They are to busy flapping their jaws at each other, pouring beer down their throats, flirting with any male with a tattoo, and shoving fake boobs in someones face. They have NO friggin idea when the offense is on the field, and probably don't even know the offense from the defense. Aggrivates the hell out of me, but, I guess that's their right since they have the ticket. Ignorance is bliss, so they say!!

OMG! Too funny, Sandy. So tell us...how do you *really* feel?

And I have to disagree with Bill that the Bullpen is quiet on offense. I have some idiots that sit behind me that jawjack through the entire game, yell when we're on offense, cuss CONSTANTLY, and after every botched play call for Kubiak to be fired. They're such miserable people to sit in front of, I'm tempted to move back to our seats in row R, and let someone else have the F row seats, or I might just start getting stabby. :strangle:

And I have to disagree with Bill that the Bullpen is quiet on offense. I have some idiots that sit behind me that jawjack through the entire game, yell when we're on offense, cuss CONSTANTLY, and after every botched play call for Kubiak to be fired. They're such miserable people to sit in front of, I'm tempted to move back to our seats in row R, and let someone else have the F row seats, or I might just start getting stabby. :strangle:

Yeah, I know about that sumbitch you're talking about and I bite my lip more than you realize.

There was a chick on the front row, section 117 that did NOTHING but run her mouth, screamed at all the wrong times, flirted with the beer guy as well as PAUL, and anyone else she could get to talk to her!! Hell, she had Paul turning 13 shades of red and then told him about it!! At one point in time she was holding up a fake monkey and laughing VERY loud and just being obnoxious, and YES, we were on offense!! Man, I would kill for those seats, and those biatches have them!! lol Maybe I'm just jealous she has one of the best seats in the Bullpen and doesn't appreciate it, or the game!!

There was a chick on the front row, section 117 that did NOTHING but run her mouth, screamed at all the wrong times, flirted with the beer guy as well as PAUL, and anyone else she could get to talk to her!! Hell, she had Paul turning 13 shades of red and then told him about it!! At one point in time she was holding up a fake monkey and laughing VERY loud and just being obnoxious, and YES, we were on offense!! Man, I would kill for those seats, and those biatches have them!! lol Maybe I'm just jealous she has one of the best seats in the Bullpen and doesn't appreciate it, or the game!!

Sandy, at the next game just sic Bill on her. I sure she will sit down and behave forever more...:D

Better yet let's hook up her, and any friends of hers, with the morons that sit behind me, and boot out the whole kit and kiboodle.

I think I got a picture of her...Is this who you are talking about?
Dante-w-beer.JPG

Reactions: JB
I completely lost my voice too and apparently I have laryngitis for shouting to loud, haha. It was sooo worth it though. I've managed to go to 5 games so far in my life, and up until yesterdays game I was 0-4. The crowd was amazing! At the end of the game I was singing with people in my row "It's Football Time in Houston", just wonderful! I finally got to feel what it was like to walk down the ramp with the taste of victory. It was absolutely beautiful with groups of fans shouting "HOUSTON!!!" then other groups shouting "TEXANS!!!" just plain beautiful! :fans: :fans:

Pretty damn close!! lol OMG Andy!! That makes me cry!! I miss Marcie so damn much on this board!! We all need to BLAST her with e-mails or something and MAKE her come back!! Her photocropping is legendary!!

618 here checking in. Loud as I've ever heard it... bothers me that somebody was yelling at me and my friends to sit down at some points. How bout you stand up old man.

Back