Thank you fans!

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by wagonhed, Sep 12, 2010.

1. wagonhed

wagonhed Team Gruden

Ya'll at the game were INCREDIBLE today. Peyton couldn't figure out what he was doing. Those delay of games in the 3rd quarter were hilarious and awesome.

Thank you so much to everyone who was at the game and contributed your voices and spirit to the win, for those of us who couldn't be there. That was the best fan performance I've ever seen.

WE DID IT! GO TEXANS!

Dan B. and False Start like this.
  2. Dread-Head

Dread-Head Hall of Fame

Oh god. You mean Joe Texan's loud unintelligible cheering was a force for good? Oh God we'll never hear the end of this.

3. False Start

False Start On # 69

Great post. The crowd was live today, way to go folks! :texflag:

4. TexanExile

TexanExile A New Hope

It was nice to see the crowd actually in the stands at kickoff too. Game ball to the horn!

5. Miggsy

Miggsy Tyrone Biggums

Seemed pretty loud on tv. One of the commentators during the game mentioned that Peyton claims noise doesn't phase him in any way and all I was thinking was buuulllllshhhh

6. wagonhed

wagonhed Team Gruden

lol, I already ran out of rep power for the next 24 hours. so when all the folks in Houston get home from the game they will have to wait!

love you guys!

7. Scooter

Scooter Funky

great post, our fans showed up on time and were wild all game - even through the usual 2nd and 3rd quarter lull. manning is notorious for actually enjoying the noise, but even on the broadcast we could tell that the fans were taking it to another level.

i didnt see bill run onto the field and punch manning in the junk though ... wtf.

8. False Start

False Start On # 69

N.D. Kalu just mentioned the crowd on 610, he said they did a great job, and knew when to get loud at the right times.

9. Showtime100

Showtime100 Got AJ?

Yeah, Dan Dierdorf was beating that to death and as the game rolled on it created problems. Dierdorf was driving me nuts today but if I'm being fair he wasn't saying anything history-wise I wouldn't have said. It was still no fun to hear every five minutes when you've lived the 1-15 history he kept bringing up.

To the business of this thread. No kidding guys and gals at the game. Nice job. First thing I saw was fannies in seats from the get-go and my God were you loud. Great job.

I was elsewhere watching the game so before the night is over I'm going to read the game thread and try to peal this smile off my face. What a great day to be a Texan fan! :fans:

10. Ryan

Ryan THIS YEAR

You're welcome! :cool:

People would not shut up while the Texans were on offense though, i guess we still have some things to work on.

11. TexansForTheW

TexansForTheW Veteran

I was at the game. My voice is gone. What a game. Arian Foster has good vision.

12. NitroGSXR

NitroGSXR Super Sic #58

You're welcome. My booming voice can be heard from the gridiron. I scream like Jamie Lee Curtis... I think? Doesn't she have like the best scream or something?

:kitten:

13. BIG TORO

BIG TORO TERADACTYL #23

My voice is completly gone, even when I was tired of screaming I could tell we were making a difference so I continued and it helpedbut my voice is gone I feel like I have strep!

Señor Stan likes this.
  14. Pantherstang84

Pantherstang84 @rolisrgti06

Yeah. He shut up real quick about "In the Colt's system they can just plug in players and coaches anywhere and not miss a beat." After the score went 13-0, I never heard that comment again.

15. jjjezebel

jjjezebel ¡Ay, caramba!

Hehe, that was insane today. I still have a voice at the moment, but I'm thinking tomorrow will be sketchy. Nice of Mario to give the fans kudos in his post game interview for our enthusiasm.

Peyton says noise doesn't bother him? Hmm...delay of game, couple of false starts, couple of last minute time outs... you could have fooled me. I, for one, thought it was hilarious seeing him get so frustrated. He's such a whiny baby when he gets frustrated.

16. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

I have no voice left. I want to yell at my son, and it just isn't happening. We were awesome today in the stands.

Just saying.

17. Showtime100

Showtime100 Got AJ?

I noticed today there were many shots of him just sitting by himself on the bench and it was always when things were worst for the Colts. I always thought he was such a hard worker (if you will) between series' and don't recall seeing that before. Point is I had the same thought. Sort of, "so this is Forehead when he doesn't get his way."

18. Hervoyel

Hervoyel The Right Track

Yes, every Sunday Joe Texan uses his powers for the side of "good". The rest of the week I can't say.

19. Giant Tiger

Giant Tiger Hall of Fame

Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO Wor
    I don't think he ever heard noise before. His team is usually ahead. Kudos to everyone at the game :thisbig:

20. Speedy

Speedy Yeller Dweller

I would say something here but since I have no voice left.......

Señor Stan and Giant Tiger like this.