Text of Rex Ryan's postgame comments after 20-16 loss

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by GP, Aug 15, 2011.

1. GP

GP Go Texans!

Just goes on and on about how sucky it was. The lack of smarts when the Texans ran the bootlegs. The 12th man running onto the field, causing him to call a timeout.

2. Norg

Norg Hall of Fame

Good win hopefully we shut it down next week dont want to go showing the Saints anything

and play a Half of good football win wk aganist what i think is a very good San fran team

usually week 3 is when the starters play more

3. Ryan

Ryan THIS YEAR

When he said good for them i lol'd. Seemed awfully backhanded.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy RealGirls LvFB!

MSP .... thanks!

5. GP

GP Go Texans!

Yeah, it was definitely like he was trying to say he hates losing, even in preseason, buuuutttttttttt....it's just preseason so congrats to the Texans for winning a meaningless game.

A "Congrats" that's not really a congrats. Or like someone who apologizes to you, but then says "But..." and you know they really STILL don't think they feel real remorse for the transgression. LOL. Passive aggressive tactics.

I think he's like his old man, Buddy Ryan. Buddy would have been happy if he had two defenses: One defense played defense, and his other defense played offense. To them, I think they have an affinity for defense...and that means they get pretty pissed off even at their OWN offense.

Sanchez has just recently said, in his GQ magazine interview, from what ESPN was saying tonight, that he (Sanchez) got fighting mad and literally wanted to fight Rex Ryan last year because he found out Rex was thinking about benching him (Sanchez) when he hit a rough patch as QB for the Jets early on.

So....we know that the last name of Ryan is not always compatible with the stylings of their offense and "their kind," so to speak.

I just wonder if things could blow up there. Would be awesome if it did.

6. IDEXAN

IDEXAN Hall of Fame

I think the Jets HC is a first-class jerk. Always have. Don't know why people were so impressed with him on "Hard Knocks" because he's constantly "f"ing this or "f"ing that, which always strikes me as someone conceiling some insecurities ? Oh yea that's right, he's the guy who parades his foot-fetish thing to YouTube for the whole world to see and drags his wife along with that mess. Like I said, a real jerk.