Texecutioner Hates Gary Kubiak and thinks he's the Worst Coach Ever.

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Texan_Bill, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

Cool, now everyone knows how you feel (not that they didn't before by infecting every post game thread started).
    So here's a thread dedicated to you and you unabashed hatred. Have fun!! :spin:

2. HOU-TEX

HOU-TEX Ah, Football!

3. Yankee_In_TX

Yankee_In_TX Dance Lindsay!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

4. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

Same here. :spin:

5. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

lmao...

must spread rep yada...yada

6. Ckw

Ckw Guest

(In my best Larry the Cable Guy voice) I don't care who you are. That there is funny!

7. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

Before you try calling me out as an infection Bill, check your blind worship at the door of a lame duck head coach that hasn't been able to surpass 8-8 and is heading for another failure of a season. I'd say the only infection is the blind worship of this guy that's proven nothing in this league from leading a team. Ir you're fine rooting for a team with great potential but simply can't win consistently then have it, but don't think other Texans fans will swallow that garbage just because you are willing to.

Here's to the hope and change from the Capers regime that you bought into the last few years.

[​IMG]

8. Texan_Bill

I have no blind worship, however based on the number of PM's I just got, a lot of other posters think the same thing whether they agree with you about Kubiak or not. You just get too obsessed man. You ramble on and on and on.

BTW, I'm sure the Titans fans would disagree with you about back to back to back 8-8 seasons. Landry thinks you're nuts, signed his first winning season in his 7th or 8th season.

I know, I know you'll come up with 15 ways to dispute me. :rolleyes:

9. buddyboy

buddyboy All Pro

I don't get all these doom and gloom people. If you really think this franchise is going to be so horrible under Kubiak, you have 2 choices. a) Keep watching in hopes it'll turn around, or b) stop watching. Go ahead, stop watching and come back when there's a new head coach. Won't hurt my feelings.

10. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

So .... to sum up, you hate Kubiak, right? Because all this just sounded like more of the same.

11. Texecutioner

I really could care less what PM's or reps you get. I'm not here for popularity. I love my team and am passionate for them. I don't worship HC's or players just because they get hired here like you. You probably did the same thing with Capers. I''ve heard the garbage from some of you about "slow and steady" and how Kubes is going down the path of Landry and Fisher just because he's our wonderful Gary Kubiak and how he's a QB's guru and offensive genius and all of the other propaganda. You can say whatever you want about my posts or how you don't like them, but at the end of the day we're 2-3 and we're supposed to be a playoff team this season and we're in year 4 of this regime. What leg do you have to stand on at this point?

12. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

While I think this is a pretty funny thread, it sure seems like it's a pretty extreme way to let everyone know that you're pro-Kubiak.

To me, these times are no different than when Capers and Carr started wearing out their welcome. I guess some people take it more personal than others.

This thread is just dying to get locked.

13. bckey

bckey Hall of Fame

The NFL has changed dramatically. Things move way faster now with the way free agency has evolved. Back in Landry's day you pretty much built your team through the draft and those players spent the majority of their career if not their entire career with the team that drafted them.

Fisher was given extra years because the Titans played without a real home and very few fans and he still posted 3 consecutive 8-8 seasons. I give him credit for holding them together through some really tough times.

14. Second Honeymoon

Second Honeymoon Hall of Fame

tex, everyone knows Gary sucks. some people are just sick of hearing about it from you. your a good fan and your opinion matters as much as anyone elses. TB is a good fan too and he is just as frustrated as all of us.

there just isn't a lot we can do mid-stream without hitting the panic button.

we could cut Myers and Brown which would be a good move, but we can't fire Kubiak just yet. I will give him credit for not letting the team quit yesterday...and the defense has improved too. They just get outcoached on a weekly basis and outprepared each and every sunday.

its obvious Kubiak isn't going to be around much longer, so just be patient, and we will get a new head coach soon enough. I just hope its not some 'hometown hero' or some loser.

Texan_Bill likes this.
  15. Texan_Bill

It doesn't matter to me what you are here for other than obsessing on certain things - and that's what people get tired and bored with. I don't worship any coach or player (rare exception being Earl and Dr. Doom).

Here, I'll sum up your posts:

Gary Kubiaks is a loser and he sucks.

Frank Bush is a loser and he sucks.

Maybe you should go back to schooling Dread-Head and JBZ about MLK. If nothing, it was a lot more entertaining.

16. Texan_Bill

No, see you can't use that as an excuse. See Texecutioner's arguments for recievers today versus recievers 20 years ago in another thread.

17. Texecutioner

It's pathetic really. If he isn't targeting me about this, he'd be aiming at Second Honeymoon who is also a frequent target in here by some of the homers who have blind worship and can't take their blue colored glasses off and see where this franchise has done in the last few seasons. But some fans just want to have faith just because. Some people would rather attack other fans who are passionate and just want to see some success than go to the source of the problem

Sorry, but I'm sick of seeing teams like Denver go 5-0 under a new HC and regime in their first season even after losing a star QB and bringing in Orton of all people. Atlanta turns their franchise around, the Ravens get back on track after having losing seasons, but we're seeing the same stuff.

18. Texan_Bill

First get this straight please. I am PRO TEXANS.

What Tex fails to realize is that there are differing opinions and I am of the opinion that stability works, not an average of a new coach every 3 years (is what it would average to).

And it shouldn't get locked. There's no name calling. No flaming. Just straight opinions. I have nothing personal against Tex.

Mr. White likes this.
  19. JDizzle

JDizzle I'm a dude

How about a word cloud?

[​IMG]

Texan_Bill and HoustonFrog like this.
  20. Texecutioner

You're in here with this Honeymoon? Really?? Do you know how many times I've seen you get attacked and insulted by people in here over criticizing Kubiak or SMith from people that worship the guy? I never said we should fire him right now. I just hope that it happens at the end of the season, but I'm not so sure that it will happen unless this team goes like 6-10 and I think they'll do slightly better than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.