Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Vs Lions Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given time Carr can make reads and hit receivers, but when the O-line gets blown up a good portion of the time you have to dump it to DD. I won't criticize Carr for throwing to DD until I see better pass protection.

Thankfully I didn't read the entire thread. I just picked it up on this page where you said they were both very unimpressive.

wags said:
Given time Carr can make reads and hit receivers, but when the O-line gets blown up a good portion of the time you have to dump it to DD. I won't criticize Carr for throwing to DD until I see better pass protection.
Don't you think that we committed to Dom well before protection broke down on several plays? I am going to watch this again tomorrow but I don't feel like Carr had a tremendous amount of heat today.

Vinny said:
Don't you think that we committed to Dom well before protection broke down on several plays? I am going to watch this again tomorrow but I don't feel like Carr had a tremendous amount of heat today.

No. I think there were a few designed plays to go to DD. Carr got sacked five times, and avoided a few more by scrambling. His one pick he threw off his back foot as the pocket collapsed. I think Harrington and Brees have both had better protection.

Turnovers and a big special teams brainfart cost us this game. Roy Williams is a mutant.

I love D.D. but if he's going to continue to be the focal point of the Texans offense he's going to need to take care of the ball.

Carr started horribly, finished well but the bottom line is that his team lost - again - and the bottom line for a QB will always be on the scoreboard and his team lost today. If he didn't throw the ball so hard he'd have had another two INTs. It seemed like it took him awhile to settle down. Given time, I know Carr and Co. can light up a defense. Maybe we should start establishing the passing game to open up the run.

Bring back the run 'n shoot!

j/k

ThirdEyeBC32 said:
If Carr had the Lions OL, he would be awesome.

If the Harrington had the texans Running Game and simplistic offense

He would be awesome

Hey!!

LETS TRADE!!!

Actaully

both had QB rates in the 100's
I guess they were both Awesome

DOH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back