Texans visit to SA this Thursday.

Discussion in 'Texan Tailgate' started by UvaldeTexan, Jul 12, 2010.

1. UvaldeTexan

UvaldeTexan Veteran

Jacoby Jones and David Anderson along with 4 Texans Cheerleaders and Toro will ne making a autograph and photo stop this Thursday 7-15 at the Buffalo Wild Wings at 1604 at Culebra in the Alamo Ranch area. ESPN 1250 the Zone will be broacasting The Chris and Jason show freom BWW from 3 to 7 and the Texans will be there from 5 to 7:30!

Sounds like a cool event!

Cjeremy635 likes this.
  2. Hardcore Texan

Hardcore Texan Magnet Man

That's awesome! Come to Austin!!!!

3. Blake

Blake MMQB

Sweet. About 5 minutes from my house. I gotta check this out!

Arent these guys diehard Cowboy's fans?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  4. UvaldeTexan

UvaldeTexan Veteran

Yes they are cowboys fans....but they do support theTexans! 1250 is the Texans affiliate in SA and they are very Texans friendly unlike the aholes on 760. Chris and Jason as well as Paul Alexander do talk Texans and will interview players and houston writers. Chris and Jason will do some broadcasts from Texans camp this summer as well.

I live about 10 mins from this location and I should be there if I can get out of work in time. All us SA Texans fans should try and attend and show our support and how the fanbase is growing!

5. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

Do the cheerleaders sign body parts? :spin:

BIG TORO likes this.
  6. Blake

Blake MMQB

Thanks for the info. What are the details? Do they have this info posted aywhere? What time? How long?

Either way its a good excuse to get some wings and beer. Although I have to admit that I like Pluckers better.

7. Blake

Blake MMQB

And what gives? We cant get Ben Tate, Schaub, Jackson, or Ryans out here?

8. Sway

Sway Veteran

Friggin A!! We'll be on the plane to California! Grrrrrrrrrr DA Rox

9. UvaldeTexan

UvaldeTexan Veteran

As far as the schedule...all I know is what is on the commecials airing on espn 1250am th zone. They are playing a lot so if u tune in or go to 1250zone.com to listen online u can hear for urself.

10. Blake

Blake MMQB

Gracias. Found this on the site now.

LINK

11. spurstexanstros

spurstexanstros Texans Rising

Uvalde beat me to the punch.....but I typed it so...

Hey Texans fans in San Antonio.......great news the Houston Texans will be bringing their outreach tour to SA this Thursday 5-7 at the BWW at 1604 and Culebra for the ESPN 1250 Chris and Jason Show. The players that will be here are Jacoby Jones and David Anderson they will be bringing Toro and a few of the Texans cheerleaders.

This is an amazing opportunity it has been years since an outreach tour (with players) has been in SA and really hope all yall support the Team and the Chris and Jason Show.

12. BSofA04

BSofA04 Hall of Fame

I'm an avid listener of 120 The Zone and they are VERY PRO TEXANS. True, they admit the Cowboys are their favorite team but they enjoy talking all Texas teams and the Texans are their AFC Team.

They interviewed one of the Texans cheerleaders yesterday and they got them to assure that they are going to wear the RED boots on Thursday. Chris Duel has a fetish for the Red Boots (which the Texans are the only team in the NFL to wear red boots) so he asked if they would sport them. Can't say I disagree!

13. spurstexanstros

DA and Jacoby are big time contributors to the Texans. Jacoby is a big time WR who is continuing to make plays in the PR and running route. DA came up huge when Kevin Walter went down and he is one of the best characters on the team.

Be greatful players are coming it has been along time since the Texans much less ANY players made the tour. The Texans have not had the budget to put together one of these tours. Last year they were able to put the Texans back on the air here in SA and give us training camp tickets and they promised us more in the future and well you can see they kept their word.

So lets go Texans fans support our team and BWW and ESPN the Zone...see ya there.

14. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

If you see Mike Taylor, make the world a better place and punch Taylor in the face!!

15. spurstexanstros

Well since he moved to town and ripping the Texans they have had their longest winning streak that was started by his trip to Reliant and three of their best seasons, including a winning season...so punch him or give him a raise?

16. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

Just don't forget how and his fatman sidekick bum-rushed a similar trip to San Antonio!! That was ugly and I vowed to punch Taylor in the face. He didn't even have the balls to come join my tailgating crew - Blue Crew to be exact... He's a Puh-Ceeeeeeeeeeee!!!

17. Cjeremy635

Cjeremy635 Overtraining

Who's ass is that in the avatar? I......can't......stop......looking......! [​IMG]

18. Blake

Blake MMQB

I remembered yesterday that I have 2 softball games in New Braunfels around 8p that night. And since I work in NB that would be a pants load of driving to do both...

Sooooooo torn. Play 2 fun softball games. Eat BWW and see JJ, DA, Toro and some cheerleaders...

19. BSofA04

BSofA04 Hall of Fame

I'll talk some mad smack to him if I see him. But I doubt he'll be there since his competition is hosting the event. Well that and he should be on the air doing his own "show", if that's what you call that garbage.

20. spurstexanstros

cant wait...hope there is a big fan turnout.