Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans v Titans Austin Watch Party! Sticky Please!

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
This is one the one we have been waiting for, at least here in Austin. Thats right the KEYE Bowl, the one game where KEYE cant screw us fans of watching our beloved Texans.
So what are you gonna do? Well you know the drill, get over ot www.texanstalk.com and sign up for roll call by noon on friday and then get your arse down to www.3rdbaseaustin.com and hang with the loudest, rowdiest Texans fans within 160 miles of Reliant stadium.
So nuff said y'all lets get this party started!
Later

Roll Call:

H-Town Balla#90

Practice Squad
just minutes ago my wife confirmed that her dad got us tickets for sunday's game!!!!! i am sooooooooo F*-ing pumped!!!!!! on the 20, ten rows from the field on the titans bench...i will be loud a $hit.....

obviously i will not be at the bar this weekend. i will miss taunting those vy jockswingers. i know you guys loved it last week when i was yelling "Yeah Tampa, stomp the Titans." and all that to those tricks that kept clapping when something bad happened in our game last sunday. guys keep it rowdy. I will have some kind of KEYE sucks sign or something, so you guys let me know if you see me.

anyone else that may be at the game, if i can find what color lot i'm in in advance, we should meet up and pound some quick brews...yeah..i'll post where here if i find out.

HOUSTON.............TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:texflag: :d: :fans:

dalemurphy

Hall of Fame
Well, according to most of you, my fear and trepidation last week contributed to the loss. Unfortunately, Barrett and I are heading southeast this week for the main event. He's packing Whiskey and I'm coming with vocal chords and false confidence. I'll have my Kerry Collins and Bud Adams heckles and will do all I can to get that lame section Barrett belongs to into the game.

I have a Tennessee Vince Young jersey that I was forced to wear in May due to a bet I lost. Any ideas on how to use it at the game on Sunday?

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
just minutes ago my wife confirmed that her dad got us tickets for sunday's game!!!!! i am sooooooooo F*-ing pumped!!!!!! on the 20, ten rows from the field on the titans bench...i will be loud a $hit.....

obviously i will not be at the bar this weekend. i will miss taunting those vy jockswingers. i know you guys loved it last week when i was yelling "Yeah Tampa, stomp the Titans." and all that to those tricks that kept clapping when something bad happened in our game last sunday. guys keep it rowdy. I will have some kind of KEYE sucks sign or something, so you guys let me know if you see me.

anyone else that may be at the game, if i can find what color lot i'm in in advance, we should meet up and pound some quick brews...yeah..i'll post where here if i find out.

HOUSTON.............TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:texflag: :d: :fans:
If you end up in the Yellow lot, let us know, I will be there tailgating. I met you once at 3rd Base.....I think I remember what you look like, it's been awhile though.

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
I got 2 different offers to go but with this being my b-day weekend and going to see Frampton the wife has plans. Thanks to all and everyone at the game get us a win!

barrett

All Pro
Well, according to most of you, my fear and trepidation last week contributed to the loss. Unfortunately, Barrett and I are heading southeast this week for the main event. He's packing Whiskey and I'm coming with vocal chords and false confidence. I'll have my Kerry Collins and Bud Adams heckles and will do all I can to get that lame section Barrett belongs to into the game.

I have a Tennessee Vince Young jersey that I was forced to wear in May due to a bet I lost. Any ideas on how to use it at the game on Sunday?
we could use it to cook with.

oh, we're yellow lot as well. maybe orlando will let us party in the locker room with him and his girly. i think that's where the platinum pass gets you.

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
Platinum is where the good ole Blue Crew tailgate, front corner of the lot at Kirby, its definitely happenin there!

rickyb

Scarlet is hot.

You can do what I did when someone sent my kiddo a child's UT pajama set: find the nearest infant , and take a picture of you wiping said infant's bottom with it.

DiehardChris

You betcha!
I can't make it again this weekend. In fact, I'm going to miss the game entirely and won't be able to watch it until late Sunday sometime on DVR. Until then, I'll be avoiding all forms of media.

Hookem Horns

Texans Talk Bartender
Staff member
Looks like I will FINALLY make 3rd Base today. I probably won't be able to get there until right at kickoff. Someone save me 2 decent seats if you get their early. :)

Texanator

Rabid Brahma
Woooooo Hoooooooooo,
I will finally be able to get back to the 3rd base this weekend. No contract hits for the C.I.A. , no chasing down goofy Italians in Pampalona, No naggin hag saying I never get to see you anymore. Just good old ear ringing, beer slammin, tequila swiggin fun at the new home for K-EYE sucks, I mean Central Texas Texans fans.:fans: :fans: :texflag: :texflag: :fans: :fans:

H-Town Balla#90

Practice Squad
If you end up in the Yellow lot, let us know, I will be there tailgating. I met you once at 3rd Base.....I think I remember what you look like, it's been awhile though.

just got back home....yeah, turns out i was in the yellow lot, unfortunately, we got there with barely enough time to walk to the stadium before kickoff. would have loved to met up with you guys!! i think Kaiser Toro was about 6 or 7 rows in front of us. we were in section 124 row T, basically on the 20 about 20 rows from the field, i would guess he was in row p or something, the back of the jersey said "Kaiser Toro", so I assume that was him.

man, even though we lost, i stayed the whole game since i rarely get tickets, so I was there for A-L-L the drama!!! I have to say that was a damn good game even though we lost. It was a terrible game until that comeback though.

there was some real asshole titans fan near us that was yelling at Texans fans as they were leaving (pre-comeback), he even was yelling at this old couple that walked passed him....no class what so ever. he was like six rows back from us. when we took the lead, i stood on the armrests of my chair and flashed the "Saw 'em off" sign to him, ( he was a big VY jocklicker, so i figured that was better than flicking him off) he got all pissy, and another fan behind me jumped all the empty seats behind us and got in that guys face.....too bad we had to take the loss in the end. I wrote all of the last part to show how assinine these titans fans are here and I really, really, out of any team, wished we had not lost to these backwoods F_*_*_K_S!

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
Hey I thought you were going to da game? Texanator said he showed, that should have been enough noise for the whole joint!

Specnatz

Hall of Fame
I'm gonna try to take it easy this week... leaving for vacation on Thursday! :) I'll miss next Sunday too; hope y'all don't forget what I look like!! ;)
Your going on vacation and not even taking me, oh fine I see how it is.

I may forget names (usualy do), but not faces. Enjoy yourself and try and stay out of trouble.