Texans v Bears

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Dallas_Texan, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Dallas_Texan

Dallas_Texan Veteran

Just wanted to throw the obvious out there...

Matt Schaub's first appearance for fans in a Texans uniform will be against the Bear's Defense!!! Talk about bad luck!

2. The1ApplePie

The1ApplePie Hall of Fame

But on the plus side, the new D gets to face Rex Chokesman, so it should gome out even.

3. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

I'm guessing the score will be 10-6. Too early to say who has the 10.

4. hobie

hobie Site Contributor

Not like he's going to face them the entire game, 1 series and he's out of there..So I don't sweat the Bears D in the 1st pre-season game.. What I guess is a deep ball to AJ and let Green take a run or two to see what he looks like, then if all works out that way, Texans 7, Bears 0 after 5 minutes..

The game that really will tell is the pre-season game vs. Dallas. The 3rd game, when the starters go the longest they will go til the season. The D for Dallas is pretty good themselfs, so that will be the real test..

Shoot, a month from Wednesday is the first game...!! Damn it is getting close !

5. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

Win or lose (doesn't matter - fool's gold), I just hope none of our guys get hurt in pre-season.

It'll be cool, though, mainly because it's football!! And I look forward to seeing even limited action from both our first team defense and offensive units.