Texans team luncheon, podcast, apparently I'm not a real fan.

Discussion in 'Texan Tailgate' started by Texans_Chick, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Texans_Chick

Texans_Chick Utopian Dreamer

Some things of interest:

Here's my writeup of the Texans Team Luncheon. Talked to Brandon Harrison.

Also, here's a podcast that I did talking about the Texans. Nothing you don't already know but you can hear me doing my uh er thing a bit. Just trying to represent.

I learned today that apparently I am not a real fan:

FanBlog:Texans

In the comments.

Gee, that's news to me. Nothing like getting crushed in the blog that I founded from scratch after the 2-14 season when hardly anyone was writing about the team other than crushing them for not picking Reggie or Vince. I'm not sure he's going to print it, but I kindly suggested that anyone who doubts my fandom can punch themselves in the groin. I'm not sure what else I can do as a fan.

:texans chick:

2. Ckw

Ckw Guest

Did that moron just put you in the same sentence as McClain and Justice?!? I really don't think you need to pay any attention to this ignoramus.

3. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

Basically what he did was tell the fans who have followed this entire expansion team from the start that he really doesn't know the history of the fans who have followed this franchise from it's inception. In the pseudo-words of TC, that was double plus unsmart.

4. SheTexan

SheTexan Site Contributor

Geeeezzzzz!! Ignorance is bliss! This dude must be about 7. Maybe he was born the year all us DIEHARDS signed on for a lifetime committment with a team called the HOUSTON TEXANS!! A tiny bit of research would have done him a world of good. NOW, he better change his handle cause CRIMEDOG says it all. Probaby a silent partner with the Eagles!!:foottap:

5. Tedc

Tedc Hardheaded

Stef, you are a great fan.

You don't need to worry, the real fans know it.:fans:

6. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

TC, remember the immortal words of the late, great Albert Einstein: "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

"Crimedog" is obviously one of those mediocre minds. Do not enable his opinion to mean diddly-squat to you.

7. Yankee_In_TX

Yankee_In_TX Dance Lindsay!

Ouch - sorry you were put in the same sentence as them. And those who count know its inaccurate.