Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Talk Pickem

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Second place last year, first place this year!

The great wrong of 2007 has been righted!!!

Where do I pick up my prize? :D
Damn it Chris I wanted to get to this thread this morning and tell you congrats but I hadn't had coffee yet and the rest is history..

Nice job, my man! :respect: :perfect10:

I did the picks with my wife this year so I'll take fifth and be happy. :smiliedance: Next year she's playing but playing on her own...lol.

Somebody rep the Champeeen, I can't right now.

DiehardChris

You betcha!
Damn it Chris I wanted to get to this thread this morning and tell you congrats but I hadn't had coffee yet and the rest is history..

Nice job, my man! :respect: :perfect10:

I did the picks with my wife this year so I'll take fifth and be happy. :smiliedance: Next year she's playing but playing on her own...lol.

Somebody rep the Champeeen, I can't right now.
LOL - sorry, if I had just been humble a little longer I wouldn't have had to bring it up on my own.

Thanks, Showtime :tiphat:

Showtime100

Got JJ?
LOL - sorry, if I had just been humble a little longer I wouldn't have had to bring it up on my own.

Thanks, Showtime :tiphat:
No problem. Seeing the future outcome of games is tougher than having a fantasy team, IMO. At least with a fantasy team you call your own shots to improve the outcome.

More than anything this is a bump post. Show the Champ some love folks, this year was a tough year to call. :foottap:

Drew_Smoke

@Drew_Smoke
I know its for no trophy but that one week my picks got kicked off cost me a top 5 finish.

Where's a thumb sucking avatar?

I finished 6th in the houston area in the Chron's pick 'em out of 306 and 254 out of 18,684 nationally. I know...no medal to win there either but hopefully I get lucky and win that tv...lol

College picks with the Chron had me 6 out of 252 local and 92 of 12,022 nationally.

I know...woo hoo...here's yer sign.

rickyb

Scarlet is hot.
This one of the best fantasy formats I played in this year. I really enjoyed it, guys and gals. Wish I could have won, but hey, good times nonetheless.

Next year, more smack talk. :) :bat: :voodoo:

Spec, thanks for the gentles nudges now and again, to remind me about Thursday games. Between work, wife, and a very mobile and agile almost-2-year-old, I've hand my hands full! :)

Giant Tiger

Veteran
This one of the best fantasy formats I played in this year. I really enjoyed it, guys and gals. Wish I could have won, but hey, good times nonetheless.

Next year, more smack talk. :) :bat: :voodoo:

Spec, thanks for the gentles nudges now and again, to remind me about Thursday games. Between work, wife, and a very mobile and agile almost-2-year-old, I've hand my hands full! :)
Well said :thisbig: I enjoyed the format, too. Wish I would have done better, but a couple of weak weeks did me in :hairpull:

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame
Congratulations, Diehard!

I finished strong but I started off really bad. I ended up sixth. Unfortunately, my wife finished third and I'll be hearing about that for at least the next year.

Probably longer.

:whip:

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Good call Mojo. I was going to pm Brando pretty quick and see if he was going to do this again. If he doesn't, we can still do it. Count me in. :smiliedance:

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Good call Mojo. I was going to pm Brando pretty quick and see if he was going to do this again. If he doesn't, we can still do it. Count me in. :smiliedance:
Just posted it in a new thread...lets get this going! I joined a game late last year...still managed to pull of 7th...i was pleased.

TD

Super Bowl Mascot
is this league closed?
I JUST saw this thread. Played last year and had a blast. Guess I'm too late, huh?
I think you can join still, you just lose out on any points for games played. So really your only out one point.