Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans set to sign Juaquin Iglesias

Schaub2Dre

Practice Squad
Twitter:

@caplannfl I'm told pending physical tomorrow Texans are expected to sign WR Juaquin Iglesias.

Interesting signing, but Overreacting much after the Oakland game?

nah.

I don't epect to see him on the field this season though.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I wish like hell I was a fly on the wall in Rick Smith's office when McNair ripped that new Ahole

Texn4life

All Pro
Who the hell is that?
He was a solid receiver for Oklahoma a couple of years ago, but I haven't really followed him since then. I think we may have seen the end of David Anderson in a Texans uniform if we really do sign him. Can't see how we make room for him and Mason without letting DA go.

He's a pretty good returner.

Not a bad signing.

This doesn't put Jacoby's job in danger right after signing a new contract, does it?

Errant Hothy

Hypermediocrity
I wish like hell I was a fly on the wall in Rick Smith's office when McNair ripped that new Ahole
From the results it is seeming to generate, who might have been able to hear the whole thing from down the hall.

So who's out? 2 new WRs, somebody has to go.

ChampionTexan

Hall of Fame
Caplan's saying he thinks Iglesias will be a practice squad addition:

caplannfl Adam Caplan
On Juaquin Iglesias, yes, would sign to the Texans practice squad where they already have two WRs.
Maybe Nading's being bumped up to the 53 man roster to take Mario's spot, and Iglesias gets the PS spot that becomes available. If so, 3 of 8 PS spots are WR's

PHAROAH

Rookie
Iglesias was drafted in the 3rd round by the chicago bears a few seasons back and for some reason he never got the opportunity or he didn't fit what the were trying to do Ch-town. I loved him coming out of oklahoma and maybe he rebuild his career with the texans.

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58
Iglesias was drafted in the 3rd round by the chicago bears a few seasons back and for some reason he never got the opportunity or he didn't fit what the were trying to do Ch-town. I loved him coming out of oklahoma and maybe he rebuild his career with the texans.
Juh-co-bee Jones part deux?

El Tejano

Hall of Fame
Johnny Knox, Devin Hester and Aramashodu...

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
He was great in college and I had high hopes for him when the Bears drafted him, but he didn't do anything over there or impress anyone really. If he wasn't able to rise up from the ashes with the lack of competition and play makers on the Bears of all teams who have been needing WR help for years, than I wouldn't expect hardly anything here. Hopefully he can somehow turn things around and be a weapon here, because if he doesn't this will be his last chance to remain as an NFL player.