Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans-Ravens Monday Night OFFICIAL

No worries! What ever happens, happens. The good thing is that the game is on at 8:30 (sorry, I don't do Central Time) and we don't get a bye week after one game. Now THAT would suck!

Now....I don't think that's going to happen, but if it does, you said it first!

You are real good sports. I know you guys want the same for your team too, that what's great about being a fan, you have blind homerism up til the last minute of the game. Well actually you don't seem like a homer at all.

anyways, I hope we both have a great game and both showcase our teams as one of better up-and-coming teams in the league. If of course the first idea doesn't work out.

Whatever happens in this game, good luck to you and your team the rest of the way. And remember to kick the steelers ass twice this year please.

You are real good sports. I know you guys want the same for your team too, that what's great about being a fan, you have blind homerism up til the last minute of the game. Well actually you don't seem like a homer at all.

anyways, I hope we both have a great game and both showcase our teams as one of better up-and-coming teams in the league. If of course the first idea doesn't work out.

Whatever happens in this game, good luck to you and your team the rest of the way. And remember to kick the steelers ass twice this year please.

I promise you THAT we will try and do! And you do the same to Indy, please!

I'm normally a semi-homer, but this board seems composed of FOOTBALL fans rather than blind homers who call for an ass-whoopin' when their team (who sucks) is playing a 12-2 team en route to the Super Bowl.

You know the type. Like Eagles fans! :play:

Loved the phone call. That meant a lot to me....regardless how much later than the actual decision. I wish continental did that.

See you guys (prayerfully) on Monday!!! If I have to reschedule another flight, who knows....:scarygirl:

Go Texans!!

Well great for me. Being a Cowboy fan I can get my Cowboy game on and being a secondary Texan fan I can get from another station.

Amazing they didn't say crap about the Texans game on CBS 42 news. The Letterman show is starting and I'm still watching 42, waiting for a freakin update. Guess they're not showing our game.

That's it I'm moving. Screw you Austin, TX.

And the main site just confirmed it will not be shown on ESPN 2 just CBS....thank you.....
well at least those in Houston will have agood night.

If we had radio here it wouldnt be so bad.. it would suck but not be so bad.

stay safe houston.

Amazing they didn't say crap about the Texans game on CBS 42 news. The Letterman show is starting and I'm still watching 42, waiting for a freakin update. Guess they're not showing our game.

That's it I'm moving. Screw you Austin, TX.

why don't you go to a sports bar?..

I'm starting to get the feeling that this game will not be played Monday night. I bet the NFL will go ahead with their rescheduling proposal for Week 10.

I'm starting to get the feeling that this game will not be played Monday night. I bet the NFL will go ahead with their rescheduling proposal for Week 10.

That's what I said to my parents last night. It Ike comes straight through, I don't think it makes a difference if you bump the game 24 hours.

I'm sure the Ravens' travel schedule impacted timing of the decision, otherwise I think they should have made the call Saturday. Though I guess if Ike comes straight through, may be too hard to contact everyone.

I am really hoping they end up not playing the game on Monday. I can't imagine the players will be in the best condition, mentally or physically, to play. These guys have families and homes here in Houston also and are facing the same distractions we are right now.

Texans games are always broadcast in SA.

Yeah... no not really. Truth be told that they'll air the Texans a majority of the time here in SA, but they will not hesitate to bump them if they are playing in the Dallas time slot, or if you have a marquee matchup (ie Colts v Pats).

Need to find a sports bar here in SA who would be willing to give up a corner of the bar and let me watch the Texans game. Man... no matter where I go, its going to be a sea of Cowboy blue. Worst. Case. Scenario. Sonovabitch.

If the Sunday Ticket on Directv doesn't show the game and CBS will not show the game in San Antonio and other areas in Texas and most definitely the Cowboys are guaranteed to be shown nationally anyway on Monday Night Football and ESPN2 is not showing it how could a sports bar in San Antonio receive that game to broadcast?

Last edited:
Yeah... no not really. Truth be told that they'll air the Texans a majority of the time here in SA, but they will not hesitate to bump them if they are playing in the Dallas time slot, or if you have a marquee matchup (ie Colts v Pats).

Need to find a sports bar here in SA who would be willing to give up a corner of the bar and let me watch the Texans game. Man... no matter where I go, its going to be a sea of Cowboy blue. Worst. Case. Scenario. Sonovabitch.[/QUOTE]

Why is someone elses' misery sometimes so funny. :D:D:D

I was there many times in the past...at my parents home with my dad and brothers being dullass fans no less. Being an Oiler fan was a beach most of the time back then.

I can't stop laughing,..sorry..

:coffee:

Need to find a sports bar here in SA who would be willing to give up a corner of the bar and let me watch the Texans game. Man... no matter where I go, its going to be a sea of Cowboy blue. Worst. Case. Scenario. Sonovabitch.

Yeah but all the other times they were jerked off we had radio or a sports bar to go to but now...diddly squat. thank you Jerry j...errr Ike

I hope you're right, but I'll believe it when I see it on the NFLN schedule and my yahoo tv guide. Thanks for posting that J-Russ, I have hope again!

np. Yea I checked the NFLN schedule, PFT, NFL.com and it hasn't said anything about it yet. But I was listening to 1530 the zone and they mention it on their around the league news. Just posting what I heard.

I hope you're right, but I'll believe it when I see it on the NFLN schedule and my yahoo tv guide. Thanks for posting that J-Russ, I have hope again!

Listening to 1530 on my computer, they said it again, Texans game on CBS and NFLN. Now I'm 100% certain I wasn't mistaken. We just need some visual words on this.

Listening to 1530 on my computer, they said it again, Texans game on CBS and NFLN. Now I'm 100% certain I wasn't mistaken. We just need some visual words on this.
Where do you live because CBS will show in some areas I live in San Antonio out of that market but the NFLN would be nice to know.

So, im confused. Y'all say on the game will be on NFLN...but on my DirecTV guide it says there will be something about the Dallas cheerleaders on at 7:30. What's going on?

So, im confused. Y'all say on the game will be on NFLN...but on my DirecTV guide it says there will be something about the Dallas cheerleaders on at 7:30. What's going on?

The NFL shuffled the schedule. We've got a bye this week. There's a thread somewhere on here that explains it all. I'm just too tired to link it up for you.

There is no game this week, it is postponed to what our bye week was.

The title hasn't been updated or unstickyed.

One little hurricane and the board goes to wreck and ruin..... man up people!

:sarcasm:

:hides:

Back