Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans random thought of the day

If he was visiting the Texans I would have hoped we sent someone to pick him up

Houston-Tailgating-Bus-Rentals.jpg

This is my point of view 1000%! Who wants to remember the ex-wife who left you?

I am in agreement with you or was. I didn’t want the H-Town blue. Move on.

However I changed my mind when I saw Hannah want those colors back. She is ready to fight for those colors and I got her back. So I look at it this way:

If divorced my x wife and she ended up taking the dog I owned before meeting her then I would want my dog back.

The blue was on the Houston flag prior to the Oilers. And Amy Skunk Adams can’t have it because Hannah wants it.

Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad! Remember H-Town Blue!

For Hannah.

Well, there's the schedule release. That's 2 weeks of arguing, where the Kool Aid drinkers advocate for a perfect 17-0. And the negative Nancys say the Texans will only go 16-1.

You know, 1st place schedule and all, so I really can’t see them doing better than 16-1.

I am in agreement with you or was. I didn’t want the H-Town blue. Move on.

However I changed my mind when I saw Hannah want those colors back. She is ready to fight for those colors and I got her back. So I look at it this way:

If divorced my x wife and she ended up taking the dog I owned before meeting her then I would want my dog back.

The blue was on the Houston flag prior to the Oilers. And Amy Skunk Adams can’t have it because Hannah wants it.

Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad! Remember H-Town Blue!

For Hannah.
1714831907086.png

Watt had 18 tfl and 12 sacks in his last season in 2022 and played in all 16 games.

If JJ wanted to come back even just as a situational pass rusher; and was in good enough shape to play, Id welcome him.
If JJ has enough juice left to duplicate these stats, Ryans likes to rotate his DLmen. One possibility would be to rotate him with Autry. This might be an ideal one two if he could play the 3 tech.

If JJ has enough juice left to duplicate these stats, Ryans likes to rotate his DLmen. One possibility would be to rotate him with Autry. This might be an ideal one two if he could play the 3 tech.
I will be actually shocked to see him playing snaps again.
I think he comes back as some sort of assistant Dline coach - that would be amazing.

Suh is 37 and Watt is 35. There's a spot for Suh but he's done. He played in 8 games last year and made a total of 10 tackles.

I know with Watt it's all fantasy talk right now because he's not going anywhere. But just for the sake of argument, one of the strengths on this defense are their starting ends. It gets a little murky past the starters Anderson and Hunter because of Horton.

Suh is 37 and Watt is 35. There's a spot for Suh but he's done. He played in 8 games last year and made a total of 10 tackles.

I know with Watt it's all fantasy talk right now because he's not going anywhere. But just for the sake of argument, one of the strengths on this defense are their starting ends. It gets a little murky past the starters Anderson and Hunter because of Horton.
It really doesn't get murky.

Barnett is part of a rotation, as well as Byrd and Autry will play some Edge. Then you have Byrd and hopefully Horton.

Matt LaFleur tore a pectoral muscle while lifting weights
By Charean Williams
Published May 3, 2024 10:19 PM

Packers coach Matt LaFleur was wearing a sling during the draft. On the first day of the team’s rookie minicamp Friday, LaFleur didn’t use his left arm.

He confirmed he was wearing an immobilizer after undergoing surgery last week to repair a torn pectoral muscle.

“Got in a little fight with the bench press. I lost,” LaFleur said, via Matt Schneidman of TheAthletic.com.

It isn’t the first major injury LaFleur has had since becoming the team’s head coach five years ago.

LaFleur, 44, tore his Achilles playing basketball in 2019, requiring offseason surgery.

]
"?>:>

Those are periods not ellipses. Ellipses look more like ovals.

You are correct...sis 😉
Ellipses is the plural of the word Ellipsis. Thought they would have taught you guys that at the Grammer Police Academy?

ellipsis ellipses.JPG

There is a difference in training and working out. Regular people train, athletes work out. If JJ is training and gets his weight back up, he could play 45 snaps a game and be part of a nascar package on obvious rush situations. Didn't Gronk take a year off or did he play continuous? I think Reggie White took a year off and came back and played.We've seen rb's do it and maybe the rest healed their body.

Last edited:
Back