Texans out to shed loser label

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by CloakNNNdagger, Oct 2, 2011.

1. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

link

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  2. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

This is a money game to me . A game that will determine the rest of their season . It's not how bad you beat bad teams that makes you a SB contender , it's what you do against the best .

The Texans from A to Z have a reputation of being weinies and only they can change that . They start today with the Steelers then play Oakland and Baltimore . If they don't win today then the tough guys of the league will take their lunch money again and we may get Seattled into the playoffs but it won't be satisfying .

3. ObsiWan

ObsiWan Site Contributor

I wonder if this....
    Pittsburgh is averaging just 85.7 rushing yards per game and have turned the ball over 10 times.
    isn't a red herring..?

What worries me more is that Roethlisberger rang up 364 yds passing on the Colts, 298 yds on the Seahawks (okay, not a real test), and even got 280 yds passing on a fired up Ravens defense.

What the heck can he do against KJ or Allen? Common sense says he won't throw at J.Joseph.

Hopefully, our pass rush won't give Big Ben time to rack up the big plays that lead to those heady yardage numbers. Or better yet, it will force him into having yet another multi-turnover game.