Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans on the road

ArmyBengal

Retired Army Medical NCO
What's up everyone?? My son and I will be headed from Cincinnati to Indy for the Texans game on the 20th. We plan on staying the night before the game. Anyone happen to know what hotel the team stays at? Thought it would be cool for my son to stay at the same place.

Anyway around its going to be a great game for us to go see. Looking for a Texans win in what will be an important game !!

Thanks !!!

What's up everyone?? My son and I will be headed from Cincinnati to Indy for the Texans game on the 20th. We plan on staying the night before the game. Anyone happen to know what hotel the team stays at? Thought it would be cool for my son to stay at the same place.

Anyway around its going to be a great game for us to go see. Looking for a Texans win in what will be an important game !!

Thanks !!!
I don't know if that information is made public in this era of targeting public events by radicals and wing nuts.

I can certainly see that but it's common knowledge that all the NFL team coming to Cincinnati stay at the Westin.

I can certainly see that but it's common knowledge that all the NFL team coming to Cincinnati stay at the Westin.
That might change if security becomes a concern. I know some people will always get inside information and some teams are not yet in security conscious mode. But the time has come where teams will have to forgo interaction and publicity outside of secure areas.

Thanks !!!
I don't know if this necessarily means that the team is staying at the Downtown Marriott, but I know there are some folks here who frequently travel to road games - maybe one of them can shed some light on that.

http://www.travelingtexans.com/#!indianapolis/c1d5s

As it turns out, the team was staying at the Conrad hotel in town. I didn't find out until Sunday, so we missed out, but I was told they were signing a ton of stuff in the hotel for fans. One of the team guys (I think a trainer) and I struck up a conversation while I was standing in the front row with my son. There's always next year huh ?? Take care.

Back