Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Jersey Schedule

Errant Hothy

Hypermediocrity
Am I the only one who finds it odd the the Battle Red days are the last 2 home games? Why not spacce them out a little?

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
We beat them last year on Battle Red Day, so maybe that should become a tradition.
We beat Indy - a much greater accomplishment, IMO - in our steel blue unis. That should be the tradition of home unis. :texflag:

kravix

Noob
I think that we have played the Jags home game in red for the last few years, and it has become a set thing. The other battle red game is our only primetime game and makes sense. It is just happenstance that they are the last 2 home games.

Last year I think we only dressed out in red once.

Call me crazy but isnt that allot more whit than what we usually wear during the season. I saw a post on this earlier about changing the official colors to red rather than blue, looks like it may be white.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
True. Since we have both, why not keep that as tradition: Red for the Jags, Steel Blue for Indy. If it brings good Mojo, we need to keep it up.
True! Don't mess with karma! :fans:

I just bought one of the fancy authentic jerseys, so steel blue will be my colors regardless of what the team is wearing. I can't afford two more of them suckers!

Errant Hothy

Hypermediocrity
Oh...sorry.
No biggie, and that probably came off why more snippy then it was meant to.

I think the Jags home game and a home game at the other end of the schedule should be the battle red days. 2 outta 3 games might diminish it...at least for me.

:texflag:

DBCooper

Outlaw
Contributor's Club
Let's use the white jersey for the Titans.

We'll turn it battle red with their blood..............

ok, maybe thats a little sadistic.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
True. Since we have both, why not keep that as tradition: Red for the Jags, Steel Blue for Indy. If it brings good Mojo, we need to keep it up.
The Indy game is Deep Steel Sunday, so there ya go. Well, for at least 2 years in a row anyway.

I'd still rather see them stick to the blue tops at home exclusively, except for one Battle Red game, and I don't even mind the Liberty White opener.

mexican_texan

Furry Tractors
Well, aren't you the stylin' man in a hardhat!

Very cool. I look forward to the day I order my custom authentic. It will be blue. I think the white would be a disaster for me around food of any kind.:shades:
I know what you mean. I have a ketchup stain on my white Domanick Davis.