Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans @ Falcons Tickets for sale, under face value!

Turnpike Mike

Practice Squad
Section 103 Row 31 tickets-2. Face is $79ea. will sell both for $140, and ship for free. These seats are on the visitors side.

paypal only please. PM me or email if interested. mikejoyfam@earthlink.net

seating103.jpg

Your link doesn't work.

On a side note - WOW! Falcons tickets are selling cheap.

YUP... Last week, while I was on the "huddele" (panthers board), they were talking about seats for as little as $12.00....

On another note, think we'll see any Matt Schaub jerseys??

Your link doesn't work.

On a side note - WOW! Falcons tickets are selling cheap.
Sorry. I'll see if I can get it fixed.
Yeah, its tough being a Falcons fan these days (like always). I live in Orlando and only go up for 2 games a year, so I'm just trying to offer up a good deal and lose as little of my shirt as possible.
If we had Vick or Schaub (DAMN YOU!!!) I'd be making a little money. Oh well, you take the good with the bad.

Sorry. I'll see if I can get it fixed.
Yeah, its tough being a Falcons fan these days (like always). I live in Orlando and only go up for 2 games a year, so I'm just trying to offer up a good deal and lose as little of my shirt as possible.
If we had Vick or Schaub (DAMN YOU!!!) I'd be making a little money. Oh well, you take the good with the bad.

You sound like me last year. I live in Austin, can't attend every Texans game and couldn't even give away tickets last season. I couldn't renew my tickets this year mainly because of all the money I lost last year.

You sound like me last year. I live in Austin, can't attend every Texans game and couldn't even give away tickets last season. I couldn't renew my tickets this year mainly because of all the money I lost last year.

Yeah, I'm gonna lose a lot of money this year, but I'm hoping I can move to sideline seats next year. My son is 2, I want to be able to have great seats when he goes to his 1st game.

btw, tickets are still available. I'll even throw in free hotel advice:cool:

Back