Thanks for your support!

Texans cam

Wolf

100% Texan
welcome.png

409474_10150467951961314_51931216313_9138724_1429488476_n.jpg

http://www.texanscam.com/

Last edited:
TB is that you on the front row just under left side of the Goal posts? Pointing at something?

I can't believe this. My face is covered up by some 7 foot tall guy standing in the front row! Disappointing. :toropalm:

I wish there was another photo available.

if you pan over to the sidelines and to the left of all the cheerleaders)
Bum is sitting on the bench

two security (?) guys are standing behind him (yellow shirts)

Pretty cool unless you were in the 600's... Then very fuzzy. I think someone is in the way of where I was but can't tell for sure.

The picture must have been take the brief moment I sat. I clearly saw three of my neighbors to my left, and starting with my neighbor to my left down to the end of our row no pics. I exchanged tweets with my neighbor and he said he thought it was because he had sat down.

This one must have been taken during half time. My wife is there, but I'm out smoking a cigarette, drinking a bear, & saying bad things about Matt Schaub.

Señor Stan;2101241 said:
Yep it was halftime...

Ah, that explains it. I am in my seats for every minute of playing time, but usually leave to head up for a bathroom break at halftime.

Thread derail: we have a block of 5 seats in the middle of the row. I love it because nobody ever crawls over us during the game, people on the left head left, people on the right head right. I sat on the end of a row for a game in Kyle and hated it. People were constantly asking to get by. Same people too. We never leave our seats except for halftime. I just don't get this constant need to wander the stadium.

Ah, that explains it. I am in my seats for every minute of playing time, but usually leave to head up for a bathroom break at halftime.

Thread derail: we have a block of 5 seats in the middle of the row. I love it because nobody ever crawls over us during the game, people on the left head left, people on the right head right. I sat on the end of a row for a game in Kyle and hated it. People were constantly asking to get by. Same people too. We never leave our seats except for halftime. I just don't get this constant need to wander the stadium.

until the magic self refilling cup of beer is invented this is probably going to happen at stadiums.

We have aisle seats. I'm ready to bring in a wrench and remove the seat because I can never sit down anyway. We are row Q in the 600's so it is over 50 stairs down then back up every time they leave so it's not just bounce in and out easily.

The playoff game was typical. Texans had the ball first. Ran two plays, it's third down, "excuse me, excuse me". The game is only two plays old and these people are leaving their seats already! WTF did they come for? Of course it continues through the entire game. Some people are in and out five times. All I can think is this is the first time they have ever been anywhere that sells beer and they are so excited they have to buy two more. For some reason they can't buy from the beer vendor who is within 10 feet of me 90% of the game. I realize that banging back 10 beers at $8 a pop means they need to pee once or twice, but I go to see a play or a concert and all the 80 year olds with bladders the size of a walnut are able to hold it until intermission. I guess I should have searched for the rant smilie...

Back