Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

TexanMojo gets mentioned on ESPN --- indirectly

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
I was really excited when I saw this.

Does anyone know if this will be in ESPN the magazine? It says it was written by one of the ESPN Magazine writers. If so, I want to go get a copy.

Kaiser Toro

Native Mod
I was really excited when I saw this.

Does anyone know if this will be in ESPN the magazine? It says it was written by one of the ESPN Magazine writers. If so, I want to go get a copy.
No idea, but I would email the writer of the story, they are usually very good about responding, especially if you are part of the story. Email with him confidence, or get some by shot gunning a beer first. :)

nflnutswife

Veteran
You know how many people stop and comment on my MOJO shirt when I wear it!!
You graciously host hundreds of guests, fans, on lookers every week they don't forget THIS experience.

Yea, YELLOW LOT!:wherewill

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
I am not very fond of Miller Lite, but I always go to Shotgun 30 when I am in the Yellow lot, it's ice cold so it really doesn't matter and it's an experience like none other. Great job guys.......:texflag:

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Can we just make sure those stacked coolers are OSHA safe this year???:fans:
No way...Preacher Man provides an extra level of excitement when he wobbles up there...besides, we are going to start wagers this year on the possibility he actually falls again...

bpe3

Waterboy
It's about time ESPN caught on. I just did some quick math and discovered that we've done 490 shotguns since Day 1. We'll be over 500 by the time the regular season kicks off. Looking forward to a great season.

This thread is making me thirsty.

bpe3

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58
You know how many people stop and comment on my MOJO shirt when I wear it!!
You graciously host hundreds of guests, fans, on lookers every week they don't forget THIS experience.

Yea, YELLOW LOT!:wherewill
Are these Mojo shirts for sale? If so, where? I'm a new yeller lotter this season.