Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texan David Quessenberry's Truck Stolen

Nice welcome to Houston. :mariopalm:

Retweeted it to media & local Ford dealers. Ford is a Texans sponsor.

BMQHHVwCYAAgzxL.jpg:large

Keep an eye out for my truck Houston. Last seen at spring hill suites by Reliant Stadium. Plate # BA5 3454

@DavidQberry

I've I were newly signed to an NFL contract

PussyWagon1.jpg

That's what I'd be driving.

I've I were newly signed to an NFL contract

PussyWagon1.jpg

That's what I'd be driving.
ummmm... yeah...
and you'd change your name to Buck Wylde, right...
:D

back to topic... did he say where he had it parked? In his apt. complex? At a mall...?
strip club parking lot?

It's gone. I bet it's found in a few weeks totally wrecked in the middle of nowhere near the border. Drug smugglers and human traffickers target these larger 3/4 ton plus vehicles especially if a 4X4 to do business across the border. Often driving thru barbed wire fences and what not until the truck eventually gets so beat up it's worthless.

My sons Tahoe was stolen from his driveway a few weeks ago also. police found it the next day striped to the carpet F'ers took the baby's Car seat....nothing left, no doors,windows,tailgate...nothing! Hope your insurance is a good one.

Kinda off topic, but I have never understood the reasoning behind tonneau covers on pickups. Imo, it defeats the purpose of having a pickup. My dad has one and he's asked me a few times to haul something due to not fitting in his truck. The amount of gas they save isn't worth the price difference between a truck and a car.

Kinda off topic, but I have never understood the reasoning behind tonneau covers on pickups. Imo, it defeats the purpose of having a pickup. My dad has one and he's asked me a few times to haul something due to not fitting in his truck. The amount of gas they save isn't worth the price difference between a truck and a car.

I had a rolling cover. Both problems solved. Mileage isn't the only benefit. You also get a secure bed.

I had a rolling cover. Both problems solved. Mileage isn't the only benefit. You also get a secure bed.

I can understand the rolling covers because you still have access to the entire bed, but the one's that only open a foot or two off the tailgate render the truck useless imo

That truck is most likely hauling drugs and/or guns by now across the border. The cartels specifically target the f250 as it is considered a "business or farm" truck. It's probably painted all white by now as well.

I can understand the rolling covers because you still have access to the entire bed, but the one's that only open a foot or two off the tailgate render the truck useless imo

Some people consider what cargo they will most frequently carry. I buy big trucks, but my cargo is most likely going to be kids, so I get hard tops..... Expeditions, Tahoes. I can lay the seats down flat to make room for the occasional bit of furniture; but I'll still have to borrow a truck if I'm need to haul something "messy" or large.

But I still appreciate my vehicle for the purpose I bought it.

We had two vehicles stolen when we lived in LA: a silver '86 Buick Regal (that was an awesome car) and a red '89 Jeep Cherokee.

The Cherokee was stolen on Christmas day when we'd been in LA for about 3 months and we were still in a temporary apartment. The police found the car the next day and caught the guy driving around in it. Some stuff had been taken off and the radio was gone but we got the thing back in excellent condition and the insurance actually gave us enough money to upgrade the radio and add an alarm system (which we didn't have prior to that.) The guy's enchilada dinner was still in the back seat.

The Regal was stolen from my work parking garage downtown. The car was found just outside of Barstow and looked like it had been ridden through the desert hard. The radiator was broken, the engine block was cracked, the whole car was fried. There were blue dew rags in the back floorboard so we assume it was a bunch of Crips.

Found out that at the time (early 90's), the Buick Regal was the car of choice for gang-bangers in South Central. We bought another, older, used Cherokee after that and that was the car I drove whenever I was spending time in Hollywood, South Central, or Downtown or anywhere like that.

They recovered the truck and it's still a viable, functioning vehicle ? What's the chances of that happening ? Real long-shot I'd think ?

If it were some punk kids or teenagers, you would have a point. But these guys have to be working for the cartels. So they wanted a good working truck. I would work on getting a better alarm system if I were him. Or buy a prius. LOL.

Back