Terrell Owens Is Coming To The Texans Thread

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by WiiBrawler, Nov 6, 2005.

1. WiiBrawler

WiiBrawler WiiMan

According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen if the Eagles release Terrell Owens this week , he would go through waivers, the 2 worst teams in league, which would be us and the Packers, would be first in line to negotiate with TO, but the way Chaserly is, we wont sign him, but just think, TO in Blue and Red:yahoo:

2. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

Please no. He might be one of the best WRs in the NFL right now, but his presence is a cancer. We've got enough problems without his inflated ego.

3. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

I hope not. He is a horrible locker room presence and the Texans have AJ and Mathis already.

4. Texans Horror

Texans Horror Hall of Fame

Why not? It's not like he could make things worse than they are. The team's fighting with each other and can't win. At least with T.O., I'd get to hear about the Texans more on ESPN. Well, more than "we are so lame all we could do was come up with adjectives to describe the Texans."

5. Texans Horror

But we keep throwing to Bradford.:brickwall

6. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

Fair point.

7. TexasJedi

TexasJedi Hall of Fame

If nothing else we'd get a little press from it. As they say, there is no such thing as bad press.:pigfly:

8. utahmark

utahmark markbeth

no!!! first off this year he might help us win a couple of games, when we didnt want him to. then next year he would do something stupid and we couldnt count him, when we needed him.

9. Texans Horror

I think it would be hilarious. He would of course become our number 1 receiver, then he would suck, then he would complain that Carr doesn't throw him the ball enough. It would be wonderful for the comedy value, if nothing else.

10. chuckm

chuckm Hall of Fame

as soon as that happens I'm gonna start buying wood for an ark ...

11. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

I would love T.O. in Houston. Could you imagine AJ on one side and TO on the other. One receiver who is big and strong and the other who knows how to get open even if he is trippled team.

That would also cut the arguments on whether Carr is a good QB. If you cant hit those two you dont deserve to play football.

12. WiiBrawler

WiiBrawler WiiMan

If Carr can handle all the critisicm,all the sacks, and all the hits he's taken, TO wont hurt That Much.

13. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

TO rejected the Ravens because of Boller. You think he would come here to play with Boller SW? I wouldn't want that a-h even if we had a good offense and were one player away.

14. GP

GP Go Texans!

We didn't get Orlando Pace in here......

What makes you think TO would get here, even if McNair OK'd such an acquisition (which he wouldn't, by the way)?

15. kenneth24

kenneth24 Veteran

What's TO going to say? "everytime I come out of my breaks on the routes the refs are blowing the play dead already!" or "When I look back for the ball I see Carr being helped up by the O-line!" or "I can't concentrate on my routes bc of the blood-curdling yells made by that QB":goodnight

I know we won't hear like most people on these message boards is that if TO doesn't make the catch, is how its Carr's fault for giving him the opportunity!:brickwall

16. ledzeppelin229

ledzeppelin229 Hall of Fame

Bummed off a KFFL thread..

http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148550

Pretty good reason why we DON'T need Terrell Owens on our team. He's got a lot of talent but his miniscule brain size rivals that of a stegosaurus.

17. Napa Auto Parts

Napa Auto Parts Hall of Fame

I Would take a chance on TO it Couldnt be any worse than 1-7 and may be Carr could do something on the field with two great wide recievers but i doubt it.

18. Marcus

Marcus Ruthless pragmatist

I cannot believe for one minute that any true Texans fan would want that classless POS on this football team.

Yeah, the team is losing, but sheeesh. Just go break all the mirrors in the house, because you won't want to look in them.

19. Texans Horror

No, I don't think very many Texans fans, or football fans, want him playing on their team. TO is cornering himself much like Ricky Williams did last year.

20. ledzeppelin229

ledzeppelin229 Hall of Fame

I think he's doing it even moreso than Ricky. Ricky bailed on his team and let them down, but he wasn't talking bad about them or trying to pick fights. It's a lot easier to forgive Ricky for being a pothead than Terrell and his roid raging.