TENNheads already using injuries as an excuse

Discussion in 'The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"' started by Overalls, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Overalls

Overalls Hall of Fame

This thread from GoTitans made me laugh. With all our injuries they are already claiming that if the Texans win it will be because the Titans have too many injuries. I've heard of using injuries as an excuse after a game, but to do so BEFORE a game when you are playing a team that has lost as many players as we have just seems a little weak.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=32008

2. SheTitan

SheTitan Rookie

I think the point of the thread on gotitans.com is that Sunday's game is a rough one to call because of injuries that both teams have.

3. Overalls

Overalls Hall of Fame

Looks like option #3 proves my point.

:fans:

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 ]P][][V][]P

It might if option three even had one vote. Better hurry and vote option three to try and give your "point" substance. :rolleyes:

5. Overalls

Overalls Hall of Fame

Porkchop, maybe you should be talking to the fan that started the thread.

Here is one quote from the thread by BiPolar

Another from the thread starter.

So yes I find it funny that as you said, some of your TENNhead brothers can't figure out how to vote in the poll.

6. SheTitan

SheTitan Rookie

And option 4 I'm not touching this mess, see you next week along with this from the first post
    gives credence to my point that this thread on gotitans is about injuries to both teams making it hard for the oddsmakers to call

and Overalls this thread was on gotitans so of course there is going to be more talk aabout Titans injuries than Texans ionjuries

Blazing Arrow likes this.
  7. Overalls

Overalls Hall of Fame

So where is option 5 "The Titans will win because of the Texans injuries"? Or is that a given in option 1 and 2 that the only way the Titans could win is because the Texans are banged up?