Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

You're thinking of the Jets in 2009.

The titans have never been involved in a wild card race with us.

In 2007, the Colts had the AFCS won. Colts laid down for the Titans, giving the Titans a gifted 16-10 win and allowing the Titans into the playoffs as a wild card team.

You're correct in the sense that we were 8-8, I mistakenly thought we ended that season at 9-7.

I got part of it right: The Colts laid down for the Titans. The two coaches meeting at midfield and hugging and smiling, probably went out for wine and sushi afterward. Colts would never have let us into the playoffs.

I don't know about you, but I've been hearing the media talk about Houston all week and I expect to hear alot more about it after this asswhupin

I'm talking about the hold-outs, the Wilbons and the Korneisers of the media world...those dunces who rated the Texans as the worst of the 3-0 teams this past week.

I want them all converted to Texansanity.

I'm talking about the hold-outs, the Wilbons and the Korneisers of the media world...those dunces who rated the Texans as the worst of the 3-0 teams this past week.

the funny thing is, they all picked Houston to lose to Denver last week. And now they discredit the win.

In 2007, the Colts had the AFCS won. Colts laid down for the Titans, giving the Titans a gifted 16-10 win and allowing the Titans into the playoffs as a wild card team.

You're correct in the sense that we were 8-8, I mistakenly thought we ended that season at 9-7.

I got part of it right: The Colts laid down for the Titans. The two coaches meeting at midfield and hugging and smiling, probably went out for wine and sushi afterward. Colts would never have let us into the playoffs.

It didn't matter much anyway, I believe the Titans were one and done that year.

2009 was what really effected our chances. Had the undefeated colts not pulled Manning and beat the Jets, we would have been in the playoffs. Instead they put in painter and the Jets won and went on the improbable run to the AFC Championship game.

You just two of the worst mediaheads out there lol. Those 2, especially Kornheiser, just try to take the most controversial positions possible. Kornheiser is STILL on Tebow's jock. Shows you how much he knows

Matt Ryan threw a pass from his own end zone and hits Roddy White at the Panthers' 40!

Need a FG to win it.

P.I. on Panthers, so Falcons get the ball at the 35. 52-yarder if they kicked it right now. No timeouts and only :19 seconds left.

1st and 10, Ryan in shotgun and he connects with Tony Gonzalez to get the ball to about the 26.

46-yarder if they tried it right now.

But Ryan in shotgun, completes it to #83 at the 20 and he catches it and runs out of bounds to stop the clock at :10.

Kicker on the field now. Geez, I the Panthers had the Flacons on their own ONE YARD LINE with :45 left in the game. Ouch.

The kick is up, and the kick is.......good. Falcons remain undefeated. :(

And the talk will be about how awesome the Falcons are. LOL! But we know which team is better. ;)

sorry ass panthers, just when i got to calling cam a beast he fumbles the first down.. then matt ryan completes a 60 yarder from the back of the endzone. panthers suck.. im not buying the falcons hype, peyton tosses 3 gimmies and they needed a miracle to beat the panthers at home..

Dancing-HotRod.gif

The infamous Vince Young TD run in Reliant now seems like it happened 120 years ago.

All of his posse should have been kidnapped and brought to this game, forced to watch the Titans lose...while wearing their Vince Young Titans jerseys.

The infamous Vince Young TD run in Reliant now seems like it happened 120 years ago.

All of his posse should have been kidnapped and brought to this game, forced to watch the Titans lose...while wearing their Vince Young Titans jerseys.

Them and the programming director from KEYE in Austin.

i just want to say that i love the gameday threads and make them my first read after the game. the kneejerk reactions are priceless and look foolish after the fact ... even though they usually mirror my own thoughts.

one stands true though ... are we the only team in football that cant run a simple draw play?

Vince Young? Vince....Young? Nope, don't ring a bell. I remember there was this kid a UT back in 05 that won a Nation Championship, I think he was a Young...Oh and there was Steve Young. Now HE was a hell of a NFL QB, he NEVER quit on his team....

but Vince Young? Hmmmm....

Back