Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Taking a road trip this year?

Now that the sched is out, where is your group thinking of going?

We are looking at Jacksonville, Atlanta, or Tennessee. Neve been to any of them. Went to Dallas last year, and that was fun.

Who's been to these cities, and what are the pros and cons?

Been to Jacksonville *throws up in mouth a little* a number of times... It can be hard to get tickets sometimes *rolls eyes*...

I have had a lot of fun in Atlanta (Buckhead).. I have not been to a Falcons game but have been to the Georgia Dome - not bad...

Have yet to make the Tennessee trip, but one I would like to work in very soon. I know a few folks that have made the trip before and have had some great things to say about it.. Especially the folks that tailgated with the TOMB tailgaters.

I know it doesn't count for anything, but I will be going to the preseason game in Phoenix against the Cardinals. I can't wait until 2009 or whenever we play a real game there. Gotta see their new stadium, and visit my old stomping grounds.

I plan to attend the Carolina, Atlanta, Jacksonville, and of course the Tennessee game...

I went to the Titans game last year...always fun to go back home for football..I recommend people to attend this game. In Dec, it is good football weather.

Been to Jacksonville *throws up in mouth a little* a number of times... It can be hard to get tickets sometimes *rolls eyes*...

Yeah, parking tickets, maybe. You could always just cover yourself in a tarp and I think they'd give you an entire section.

I'll be at Carolina this year. Maybe Jacksonville too. Although I pick on the Jags, the Texans/Jags games are always good, and it's easy to get tickets. (It's also the closest Texans regular season road game to me most years.)

Back