Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"Take a look at our future Thursday.."

Imatexanfan

Hall of Fame
All I'm saying is that we can actually look and see what we are getting for FA this offseason. I mean seeing that we're playing the Broncos and that Kubiak and the Bronco relationship thing seeing that we have more Denver players of course. :bat:

BUt in all seriousness, we will have our hands full Thursday night but I think it's a good matchup. I'd like to see Mario get a couple sacks, and have our secondary get a couple int's. If we play a solid game like we did Sunday it will come down to turnovers plain and simple.:fans:

All I'm saying is that we can actually look and see what we are getting for FA this offseason. I mean seeing that we're playing the Broncos and that Kubiak and the Bronco relationship thing seeing that we have more Denver players of course. :bat:

BUt in all seriousness, we will have our hands full Thursday night but I think it's a good matchup. I'd like to see Mario get a couple sacks, and have our secondary get a couple int's. If we play a solid game like we did Sunday it will come down to turnovers plain and simple.:fans:

Dude this guy robbed my post from the houstontexans.com MB word for word minus the plain and simple part. how weird is that? a messageboard thief.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showpost.php?p=75967&postcount=2

Back