Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

tailgate passes

just wanted to say got my tickets today :cow:
also
FOR THOSE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO BOUGHT EXTRA TAILGATE PASSES TO SELL HERE ON CL OR EBAY TO STRANGERS TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK MAY WANT TO THINK TWICE ABOUT IT YOUR ACCOUNT # AND NAME IS PRINTED ON THE TICKET YOU MAY BE REPRIMAND FOR THESE PEOPLES ACTIONS WHEN THERE !! JUST A WARNING
:texflag:

That is great. I hope mine come in soon because I need to mail them to our tailgating group.

also
FOR THOSE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO BOUGHT EXTRA TAILGATE PASSES TO SELL HERE ON CL OR EBAY TO STRANGERS TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK MAY WANT TO THINK TWICE ABOUT IT YOUR ACCOUNT # AND NAME IS PRINTED ON THE TICKET YOU MAY BE REPRIMAND FOR THESE PEOPLES ACTIONS WHEN THERE !! JUST A WARNING

Excellent.. I was wondering what the measures were going to be to show who they belonged to.. I hate to say this, bit I hope someone gets stupid and gets tossed out and then the ticket holder loses the rights to them..Yeah, I know that makes me an ass, but it is how I feel... IMHO !

Excellent.. I was wondering what the measures were going to be to show who they belonged to.. I hate to say this, bit I hope someone gets stupid and gets tossed out and then the ticket holder loses the rights to them..Yeah, I know that makes me an ass, but it is how I feel... IMHO !

Yea especially if there selling them for profit on Ebay!

Sweet. I need mine soon as well. Like by tomorrow. I live in San Antonio and am driving to Houston on Friday afternoon.

also

I called the Texans on this and found out that the name and the account number can be whited out or blocked out and the person can still get onto the parking lots without any problems.

It was a scare tactic that won't work. The scalpers will block their account numbers and names out. Believe it!

I called the Texans on this and found out that the name and the account number can be whited out or blocked out and the person can still get onto the parking lots without any problems.

It was a scare tactic that won't work. The scalpers will block their account numbers and names out. Believe it!

Well then if that is the case, that means the ticket has been altered and well that would lead for immediate removal.. (if I was running the show)

Well then if that is the case, that means the ticket has been altered and well that would lead for immediate removal.. (if I was running the show)

The guy that I was speaking to yesterday put me on hold and went and asked if someone blocked out their info on the ticket would it hinder that person getting into the lot and the parking lot manager said, No.

I was excited to hear that our information was on the tickets in hopes of ticket scalping would be hurt but nope!

The guy that I was speaking to yesterday put me on hold and went and asked if someone blocked out their info on the ticket would it hinder that person getting into the lot and the parking lot manager said, No.

I was excited to hear that our information was on the tickets in hopes of ticket scalping would be hurt but nope!

There is a barcode they can scan so blocking out the name and account number isnt going to stop them from tracing the pass back to you.

There is a barcode they can scan so blocking out the name and account number isnt going to stop them from tracing the pass back to you.

True, but how many police officers or other personnel will be driving around with those.. unless they take them from you if you are being asked to leave..

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if they had people with readers drive around in carts in the parking lots and start scanning them for those who were still there.

Back