T.O. is a Bengal

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Ryan, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Ryan

Ryan THIS YEAR

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ar6uub_K_2fRrHu.IO7B5ZZDubYF?slug=ap-bengals-to

2. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

Haha, the Bengals are going to implode. I actually feel bad for Palmer, even if he wanted him. TO and Chad Johnson (I refuse to call him ochocinco) spells death for any QB.

3. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

Well, now I'll if want to enjoy some comic relief, I can tune into the Cowboys and the Bengals.:brando:

4. b0ng

b0ng Ooops

I don't know, it could be a decent signing? I guess we'll see if Palmer was just injured or if he's done forever I suppose.

I do like this from the TD celebration aspect.

5. HouSportsWriter

HouSportsWriter SIAB

Who is t.o? nah im jokeing. I just never thought he would sign this year. lol

6. TexasBoY25

TexasBoY25 Part-time Texan

Bengals were the best fit for T.O, now the Bengals have one to many WRs. I wonder who will be the odd man out. There offense look nice but their secondary is still weak. Good luck to both parties

7. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

Secondary is weak? With Joseph & Hall, Crocker & Williams there secondary is one of the leagues best.

8. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

How are the Bengals the best fit for TO? Why, because they'll swallow his crap and let him act like a diva along with his buddy who calls himself Ocho Cinco? Yeah, it might be the best fit for him personally, but it's by far one of the worst situations for that team to have TO there. You've got a HC that already lost that locker room years ago and had a shoving match with the other jack ass WR there, and the Bengals have thrown all caution to the wind when it comes to players by going after Matt Jones, Antonio Bryant, Pac Man Jones, and now TO. They're adding that with Chad Johnson of all people. How in the hell do you think that Palmer is going to deal with that? Palmer is no push over, I can assure you. This team will blow up again and Marvin Lewis has already shown that he can't control a team like this. He'll get the blame in the end and he'll lose his job. All the Bengals need to do now is sign Mike Vick and they will have accomplished "The Longest Yard." And before anyone comments back and says that TO isn't a criminal, he's actually worse. He kills teams locker rooms and starts conflicts with QB's. At least the criminals get suspended and get pushed away from the team to where they can't become toxic.

BigBull17 and Cjeremy635 like this.

9. TexasBoY25

I don't think they are, They have problems covering big name WRs and TEs.

10. TexasBoY25

The thing is that T.O is not going in to be the number 1 WR, he won't even be #2. He's going to come in and make plays when he can and that's it. The bengals are not asking him to have a 1000 yard season and help the offence to score TDs. T.O is there to keep playing, get paid and have fun with OchoCinco. If they don't win T.O will not become that diva, he proved that last year.

11. Texecutioner

You think that TO is going to be okay playing that type of role? :spit:

Man, TO would go bananas if he was the 3rd or 4th guy on a team where he has out produced every WR there. He's much better than everyone there other than Johnson. There is no reason why he wouldn't be the #1 or #2 WR if he's there. He still has proven way more than anyone else there. No team would pick up TO to be some 3rd or 4th string WR. They know that he'll bring problems if that happens to him on the depth chart. He'll be the #2 WR for sure starting alongside CJ. It will be a pretty nasty combination, but when things don't run smoothly man o man is Carson going to have some drama on his hands. And Bryant now becomes the odd man out, but he's getting paid any way. Lol! Man, the Bengals just don't ever learn.

12. TexasBoY25

if Anthony Bryant is healthy then T.O will be #3 even if he likes it or not. If T.O wanted to be a Top WR for a team he would've taken the pay cut for the Rams or another team that need WR help. I don't think T.O will be any trouble for the Bengals

13. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

But Bryant is not healthy.

14. Texecutioner

Why??

His history for causing problems is

Niners: Check
    eagles: Check
    Cowboys: Check
    Bills: Check

He wasn't some little angel on the Bills either. He pouted and shouted at people on the sidelines the same way that he did on other teams. They were just such a bottom feeder team that the media left the situation alone after the 4th week of the season because it didn't matter what TO did to the Bills. They were a terrible team with or without his antics. TO's been the #1 guy on every team he's been on and he's been the most selfish WR to ever play in the NFL, and you think that right now he's all of a sudden going to be happy and okay with Bryant being ahead of him on the depth chart? No way is TO okay with that. He's better than Bryant for one, and for two he simply can't handle not taking the lime light. He thirsts for attention.

15. Lucky

Lucky Moderator

Did someone forget to wake Al Davis from his summer nap? Owens shoulda been a Raider.

16. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

Greatest news of all....................TO is NOT a TEXAN!!!!!!!

17. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

:woot2:

18. TexasBoY25

why the AL(:trophy::trophy::trophy:)Davis hate? Raiders are having a awesome offseason and can be this year's surprise team

19. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

Sah-Wheet
    [​IMG]

20. Lucky

Lucky Moderator

Anytime is a good time for pie, er Al Davis jokes.