Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

SuperHero and SuperVillain football teams

I'm suprised no one has mentioned Apocalypse, he really could play any position.

I think Omega Red would probably make a good villian Tackle.Rhino could line up as a FB or LB. Venom would make a great LB. Should find a spot on the Villiam team for maximum carnage.

Great suggestions.... I thought Venom for LB too.

Rhino + Juggernuat = power runnng game

I think Captain America would be a better QB for the Heroes squad. I mean he's a leader and can't he throw his shield? Much better QB.

Superman should be the other WR. With Superman and the Flash as wideouts... they'd be unstoppable.

Ok, I can see the Cpt America argument so done.

Superman however is going to TE for a while, he is so versatile he would be great, blocking or receiving.

Ok, one more that I wan't and then I'm done for the night.

Luke Cage, G.

Luke Cage possesses superhuman strength and stamina, and has extremely dense skin and muscle tissue which render him highly resistant to physical injury. The same experiment which granted him his great strength and durability has also given him a faster than normal recovery time from injury.

Luke Cage is an exceptional street fighter and was a gifted athlete before receiving superhuman abilities. He has also studied martial arts under Iron Fist's instruction, learning how to couple leverage with his strength in order to increase his combat effectiveness against opponents more powerful than he is.

186443-120545-luke-cage_super.jpg

I guess Iceman and the Human Torch would have to be Blue Crew guys. Iceman in charge of beer cooling and Torch would be on the pit.

Villians

QB Bullseye
RB Juggernaut
FB Rhino
WR
WR Doc Oc
TE
LT Omega Red
LG
C Dr Doom
RG
RT

DE
DT Apocalypse
DT Blob
DE The Sandman
OLB Sabertooth
MLB Doomsday
OLB Venom
CB Mystique
SS
FS
CB

Can we nominate folks for sportswriters postions? If we can I think J. Jonah Jamieson would take the Lil' Dickie Justice role, esp. in relation to Spiderman.

Back