Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Super Mario's December Mock

Blake

MMQB
After a loss that takes you out of playoff contention is a good time to start mocking it up.

1.) Aaron Williams, CB, Texas - Underclassmen who hasnt played up to his potential. But has the tools and size to grow into a quality corner.

2.) Deunta Williams, FS, North Carolina - Its time to shore up the FS position, and the Texans overlook his past, and focus on his future.

3.) Sione Fua, DT, Stanford - Can take on multiple blockers and hold up the point of attack.

4.) Casey Matthews, ILB, Oregon - Why not take a chance on the next Matthews prospect? Will need to bulk up.

5.) Colin Kaepernick, QB, Nevada - Slow crazy release. Remind you of anyone? Good speed and escape-ability. Project.

6.) Jonas Mouton, LB, Michigan - Always around the ball. Makes good tackles and can lay the wood.

7.) Derek Epperson, P, Baylor - Huge average, and a bigger need than years past.

drs23

Veteran
I'll admit I haven't really followed too much college ball but I did see Matthews last Saturday. That guy's a beast! I'd take him in a heartbeat. How much would you say he needs to bulk up. He looked damn good too me!

Last edited: