Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Super Bowl XXXIX: Patriots vs Eagles

swisher

Old School
a_sb39.gif

nwe.gif
phi.gif

I have no predictions yet, but hope 2 things...someone knock Tom Brady on his rear end, just because all this "he's the best clutch QB" is making me sick...BTW, I don't agree with that assesment...

Then hope TO gets to play...so that he can get the cr*p knocked out of him also. Also hope both teams just wear each other out so their demise is sooner.

Pats 31
Eagles17
Looks about right to me.Hey Playmaker is Brady undefeated in post season play ?
:howdy:

Yet ANOTHER Super Bowl I don't care about 100%.

When was the last time Browns, Bengals, Pitt, or the texans went? :-/

The Eagles are my second favorite team, so I am happy. I do think the Patriots will win, unfortunately. I expect the score to be something like 31-20.

I used to like the Steelers 'till their fans trolled our boards, and I mean terribly. I rooted for the Pats to win that game. And I don't like the Pats.

I used to like the Eagles 'till TO joined the crowd. I had respect for the lonesome losers, who always tried yet quietly slipped off the face of the Superbowl moniker. TO became an Eagle, and it is hard to respect anyone, be it a team or person, who condones or promotes his actions. Reid's wager with the spandex caused me to lose almost every ounce of respect for him, thanks to TO. McNabb's transformation from the respectable, quiet, underrated, deserving QB to the obnoxious sidekick of the self-indulgent TO turned my stomache and lost my respect. TO is a cancer, and cancer spreads quickly.

I hope the Patties slap the $#it out of the Eagles... and I still don't like the Pats.

Chad Lewis severely injured his ankle during his second TD pass yesterday and will undergo surgery on Wednesday. This is a real blow for the Eagles. 2nd year TE L. J. Smith will have to step up and replace him. Not a bad replacement. See stats below:

Chad Lewis 29 receptions for 267 yards and three TD's during the regular
season.

L. J. Smith had 34 receptions for 377 yards and five TD's during the regular
season.

Lewis was a better blocking TE and he will be missed by the running game.

Chad Lewis out for SB

Lewis is also the backup long snapper. The long snapper, Mike Bartrum, is also a tight end, so the Eagles with try to find a back-up TE. If Bartrum gets hurt, deep trouble with no long snapper. Philly pessimism returns fast.

i hope the eagles get the snot beat out of them, i hate TO and Mcnabb. the only 2 players in the NFL i really cant stand !

so......

Patriots 38

Eagles 10

haha na its just mcnabb always seems like he's better than those around him. And that kind of stuff makes me sick, i mean after all it is us "nobodys" who make them who they are. I dunno just everything about him aggrevates me !

Well, I have no dog in this fight. I equally despise the fanbase (in a general sense, save the hate mail) of each team. :loser I care not for either team as a whole. So what is a girl to do in this predictament? Grab a beer and sit back and watch the fun. :woot
I am now here for the PARTY!!! :excited:

What can I say? The dreamed up Superbowl died as soon as Roethlisberger lost his immortal season to the PATs. Didn't figure the Colts would make it but thought it would be interesting to see them there anyhow. Any of the teams I wanted out of the NFC were out of playoff contention by the last two weeks of the regular season. I Guess all I can do is hope that this Superbowl will be a bloody one. The only problem I'm about to have is hearing about the PAT dynasty for the rest of my life.

gwallaia said:
This game will be a blow-out.

I agree... and about the undefeated nature of Tom Brady and the Patriots, a wise man once said never bet against a streak ending.

Patriots - 38
Eagles - 20

Back