Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Super Bowl XL TV Commercials?

NFLTexans2002

Practice Squad
Hi, all Houston Texans fans! :) Anyone in our message board know in advance what interesting, entertaining, and costly TV commercials we may see during the Super Bowl XL game at Detroit? I heard so far that Puff Daddy P Diddy and Fabio are involved in commercials, Seems McDonalds are not participating in the commercials because they also sponsor the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy. Budweiser, Frito-Lay, And Burger King seems to sponsor the Super Bowl every year and I know Pepsi is involved in Super Bowl XL. :rolleyes:

Appreciate if anyone can provide any advance preview and if any other celebrities and companies are involved airing their new commercials during Super Bowl Game.. I'm sure all the sponsors awill spend as much as $500,000 per 30-second spot to FOX Sports to air their creative, funny commercial messages. Thanks all!:)

why don't you just wait and be suprised when they show them? It's like watching a movie trailer that shows the entire movie in the preview...what's the point?

Besides, the commercials are when I go to the bathroom and get more food. I usually don't find people trying to get me to spend my money entertainment.

Back