Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sunday!

MarkLevi

Practice Squad
Who Are we going to pick next. We got Mario, Demaco, Charles and Eric. So We fixed the oline and started on the D so now what?

We need DB, Ko Simpson or Pat Watkins, possibly Demetrius Williams (WR). If we trade down maybe a Leon Williams either with our new 4th or with the 5th we hopefully acquire, but I doubt it at #98.

i'm deffinately voting for KO. i think that our secondary is obviously our biggest weakness at this point and as the first pick in the fourth round, this guy should be a steal. i'd also look at (laugh if you will) dwayne slay if he's still around in the 6th. physically, he plays more like john lynch than anyone else in this draft, and nobody's going to call lynch fast. slay might never be as football savvy as lynch, but his disruption factor (potential) is off the charts, and we know our defense is going to be geared towards havok.

Our secondary should be better just by the fact that we will have a pass rush! It's a bit harder to complete passes when you are flat on your back. Just ask D. Carr.

I say KO simpson, or we trade back 5-10 picks and then get an extra 5th rounder. We then trade our now two 5th rounders to move back up into the middle/late 4th to pickup a second player.

Back