"...still pretty sloppy at times," Kubiak said.

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Luv_ya_blue, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Luv_ya_blue

Luv_ya_blue 1%er

Just wanted to get your attention.
    This is a really positive article on the Texans game.
    It's worth a look!!!

Here are a few quotes...

Nothing better than straight from the Horse's mouth!
    Now let's play some football TEXANS!!!!!
    [​IMG]

You will need to scroll down a little to see the article, once you click on the link!!!

2. texflex513

texflex513 All Pro

Good to know that we have decent coaching now. Its gonna be nice to see kub and company in action. I think we can now see consistent improvement from week to week and hopefully the momentum will build and manifest in the eagles game GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Texanfan4ever

Texanfan4ever All Pro

All the negative Mario talk is getting really old. All those spouting negative comments need to re-watch the footage. They will see what was really going on.

unfortunately, there are just those that want to see the system fail, mostly Reggie and VY lovers. So hold your breath, it won't be happening.

4. Domanick_Davis_Ownz

Domanick_Davis_Ownz Rookie

Yeppppppppp i think it is pretty lame to diss a rookie in his first pre season game it is either the trolls or like the old oilers fans who loved warren moon when he did good and hated him when he did bad alot of those fans are still here and are now texans fans.....

5. phantom17

phantom17 All Pro

Yep, sad but true! I think the end is near bcuz of one preseason game & the first ever pro game the rookie ever played in! Just call Mario a BUST & induct Reggie to the NFL Hall-OF Fame now! :crying: :shades:

6. texflex513

texflex513 All Pro

I think texanfan4ever posted on the wrong thread last night there was lots of mario bashing going on last night by one guy in particular who was a saints fan. Your thread focuses on good things about the team and has nothing to do with mario bashing

7. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

Being realistic about evaluating Mario Williams' performance is not bashing him. He did look like a rookie being manhandled out there, but it is no big deal. He's got a lot to learn after all.

Good article, Luv ya blue. Nice to see some of the positive perspectives and what to look forward to as we enter this season.

8. KKHouston

KKHouston Veteran

I think this is the area Kubiak shines in... the mental aspect. He's motivating these players to elevate their game. Physically, the players don't need anything. They know how to play. Now it's just believing they CAN play. Think about it... does anyone really think Kubiak taught Elway, Young, and Plummer HOW to play? No... it was the Cheech Marin Tin Cup move the change to your other pocket kind of thing.