Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Still on the board

ATX

Hall of Fame
D. Johnson, Rolle, Merriman, Ware, Spears, Barron, M. Williams, T. Williamson, T. Davis, C. Rogers

Who's gonna fall to us?

M. Williams, D. Johnson, Rolle, C. Rogers, Ware, Merriman, T. Williamson, A. Barron, T. Davis, Spears

One of these guys will fall to us. Who will it be?

I'll predict Barron, Davis, and Spears are available at 13, but my crystal ball has been hazy all day...

M. Williams, D. Johnson, Rolle, C. Rogers, Ware, Merriman, A. Barron, T. Davis, Spears

atxcoolguy said:
M. Williams might be there at 13. imagine AJ and Williams. that's just sick.

...but it probably won't happen...Casserly doesn't like Williams and he's the guy calling the shots...He may throw the coaching staff a bone and take him, but he'll likely either go to Washington or San Diego...

M. Williams, D. Johnson, C. Rogers, Ware, Merriman, A. Barron, T. Davis, Spears

half of these guys will be available when we pick. maybe more, if A. rodgers is drafted.

how could we pass on Williams if he's there at 13? AJ and Williams would create some major problems for defensive backs.

4 picks left before ours and Williams, DJ, Merriman and Barron are available.

Wouldnt mind getting any one of those guys.

If DJ was available at 13 id be shocked.

Williams wont be available either, but if Casserly passed on him at pick 13 hed be a fool unless DJ was still on the board.

HomeBred_Texan said:
I agree with this pick 100%. This is our guy if he is still there at 13.

I second that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I can't help but remember when the Texans passed on C. Portis I believe either in the 2nd or 3rd round.........man was I mad as h@#!

imagine the choice we'd have to make if Williams and DJ are there at 13. highly unlikely but possible.

I remember when we passed on Portis!!! I was doing cartwheels because he was still available but then I buried my face in a pillow cursing the football gods when we passed on him....

Please Say Det. takes Rodgers( they could use a qb), or Gb trades up and takes Rodgers. Than Dallas might take BMW, leaving SD to take Spears, but prolly Dj.

Detroit and Dallas will go Defense. I haven't a clue what San Diego will do. So the possibility of Williams being there for us is high. I am sitting on the edge of my seat.

Oh my, Detroit took him DANG IT!!!

Fletch said:
Dtown took Williams

DJ, Merriman and Barron still available.

Don't forget about D. Ware and M. Spears from LSU, although I got my fingers crossed for DJ now that Mike Williams is gone.

D. Johnson, Merriman, A. Barron, T. Davis, Spears

Is it destiny? Fall one more spot DJ.

TheRealJoker said:
I remember when we passed on Portis!!! I was doing cartwheels because he was still available but then I buried my face in a pillow cursing the football gods when we passed on him....

Exactly, you don't want to know what I did when that happened. But anyway, let's keep our finger's crossed, there is one pick seperating us from getting DJ!!!!

HomeBred_Texan said:
Sorry, I am still thinking Caserley will take an O player.

Who? I know we better take Barron....and hey time for them to step up....Merriman just was selected!!!!!! Come On DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.G. said:
Who? I know we better take Barron....and hey time for them to step up....Merriman just was selected!!!!!! Come On DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be the longest 15 minutes in History. Could it be Aaron Rodgers, QB? I have seen worse picks...

atxcoolguy said:
spears, DJ, and Barron left. i think we take one of them.

I'm praying KC doesn't get DJ. But if so, I think we either go Spears or Clayton at the 16 or trade down......again. Man, this is crazy.

atxcoolguy said:
spears, DJ, and Barron left. i think we take one of them.

I with you 100%... none of these guys will disappoint. Dj's ability to cause turnovers is money.. how can anyone overlook this fact

If DJ, Spears and Barron are STILL on the board after KC picks we might as well trade down 3-4 picks AGAIN!

If we can nab a player in the 19-20 margin that we could have gotten at 13, and add a couple picks then we are getting tremendous value.

Back