Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

still not happy

2012Champs

Hall of Fame
It was tongue in cheek and I pride myself on only being the second most idiotic poster on this board. Did think it was funny during the game that Matt looked the happiest I have seen him during a game while they were peeling Garrett off the turf. Lol.

Always the most positive. The only thing matt could ever do that you would see as a positive is die.

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
I'm happy about the win but I noticed yesterday that while I was pumped at the bar, leading chants on chairs as normal and whatnot, it still just didn't FEEL the same as last year. I find that today while yes I am happy about the win, I don't think I'll be squirting with excitement until I see this team win against an elite team, which they won't have the chance to do until next week.

A win next week and truly IMO we will all be one happy family again. Otherwise, it will be more the same with the people on the satisfied with staying pat crowd and possibly still an expansion franchise mentality and those who actually have higher expectations and see what has happened with open eyes.

Until then, you'll see no bitching from me, GO TEXANS!

:htown2atx: :fans:

Of course its not gonna feel the same as last year...last year was the first time we'd been in the playoffs....

You guys are just looking for reasons to believe....i get it, but if you never OD'ed on the koolaid in the 1st place, you'd be able to enjoy this win alot more..

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
Of course its not gonna feel the same as last year...last year was the first time we'd been in the playoffs....

You guys are just looking for reasons to believe....i get it, but if you never OD'ed on the koolaid in the 1st place, you'd be able to enjoy this win alot more..
Yeah no....that's not the reason man....wish it was but it's obviously not....last few games of the season, etc., etc..... well at this point it's all been hashed out and you either see it or don't. Hoping for a win next week!

2012Champs

Hall of Fame
I'm happy about the win but I noticed yesterday that while I was pumped at the bar, leading chants on chairs as normal and whatnot, it still just didn't FEEL the same as last year. I find that today while yes I am happy about the win, I don't think I'll be squirting with excitement until I see this team win against an elite team, which they won't have the chance to do until next week.

A win next week and truly IMO we will all be one happy family again. Otherwise, it will be more the same with the people on the satisfied with staying pat crowd and possibly still an expansion franchise mentality and those who actually have higher expectations and see what has happened with open eyes.

Until then, you'll see no bitching from me, GO TEXANS!

:htown2atx: :fans:

Like it or not we are in a better spot this year than last. All the Schaub haters can ***** and moan but he is our best option. He has the ability to have a great game, Yates does not. Cheer up and let's hope out boys gear up to play as 10 point dogs

2012Champs

Hall of Fame
Yeah no....that's not the reason man....wish it was but it's obviously not....last few games of the season, etc., etc..... well at this point it's all been hashed out and you either see it or don't. Hoping for a win next week!

Did you watch the end of the season last year? How about the first playoff game?

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
Did you watch the end of the season last year? How about the first playoff game?
I sure did....you are talking about that 5th round rookie QB who as you correctly stated is not as good as Schaub but guided the Texans to the playoffs and our first playoff W. Now, that in mind, we have the epic FAIL that was the end of this season...

:thinking:

I'm not trying to ***** at this point and trying to be more positive which is not my normal personality as it is but don't tee easy ones like that up for me man lol.

:handshake:

2012Champs

Hall of Fame
I sure did....you are talking about that 5th round rookie QB who as you correctly stated is not as good as Schaub but guided the Texans to the playoffs and our first playoff W. Now, that in mind, we have the epic FAIL that was the end of this season...

:thinking:

I'm not trying to ***** at this point and trying to be more positive which is not my normal personality as it is but don't tee easy ones like that up for me man lol.

:handshake:

Sorry it wasn't Yates that guided us to the playoffs last year but rather the work Schaub put in before he went down that got us in. I guess you forgot that we lost our last three games last year heading into the playoffs, The team scored 10 ppg less with Yates and in his first playoff game he had a comp rate of 55% on just 20 attempts. He did get a td but so did watt and foster hung 2. It seems many of you have a revisionist memory of what was happening last year.

ATXtexanfan

Hall of Fame
I hope someone just drills Brady early. That's the only way to knock their O. Gotta hit him. Offensively no fgs only tds. I still hope for the best

Showtime100

Got JJ?
I have no idea what the result will be, which is precisely why I watch.

Something about 'paper champions' and all...
Roger wilco. I'm hoping. I'm already thinking about it this way, if Houston goes to Baaaston and wins, what a monumental freaking awesome win it will be...lol.

Oilers won in Miami
Oilers won in San Diego

Could happen, in fact it just might.

(God, that's uninspiring)..:gun: