Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

St. Patricks Day Cap

ATRAIN

ATX TEXANS FAN
Does anyone know if they are selling this in regular stores in Houston? I am going to be in town next week and really want this cap. I saw it on the Texans online store but now its gone :(

Does anyone know if they are selling this in regular stores in Houston? I am going to be in town next week and really want this cap. I saw it on the Texans online store but now its gone :(

I can't find it ANYWHERE!! I saw it online as well and then they took it down. If you find it please let me know where you got it from and I will do the same as well!

ATRAIN

ATX TEXANS FAN
I can't find it ANYWHERE!! I saw it online as well and then they took it down. If you find it please let me know where you got it from and I will do the same as well!
I have my brother in law on the lookout for it. He was going to call the official store. I really want it :(. I will pay shipping of anyone finds it.

hobie

All Pro
Now the Texans can add "Battle Green Day" this year.... :bubble:
Now why would you even dare say that...we got enough combos already !! We can get green jerseys and the red pants and when they play at Christmas time they can look like christmas ornaments.....sweet !!!

I got my Texans St. Pattys cap at the Texans Pro Shop at the Woodlands Mall. They since have sold out, but they should be getting a shipment Mon or Tues.

Stephen

Andrew6

All Pro
I ordered one but usually all those "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" never fits my fat head so if it doesn't fit, looks like wife has another new hat

TEXANS84

Staff member
Haha, may as well routed the Texans hat through Indianapolis while they were at it....geez, send it through all of our division rivals place first!

HOUSTON,
TX, US 03/10/2009 3:25 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
MEMPHIS,
TN, US 03/10/2009 4:53 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
MEMPHIS,
TN, US 03/09/2009 11:46 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
NASHVILLE,
TN, US 03/09/2009 8:02 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/09/2009 5:49 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 03/09/2009 3:54 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 03/07/2009 12:46 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
JACKSONVILLE,
FL, US 03/06/2009 11:00 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/06/2009 8:55 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
03/06/2009 8:30 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/06/2009 1:49 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 03/06/2009 10:00 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

TexanSam

Hall of Fame
Haha, may as well routed the Texans hat through Indianapolis while they were at it....geez, send it through all of our division rivals place first!
I wouldn't wear it. They're obviously trying to place a curse on the cap. Return it!

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Damn, its a flex fit. I was going to buy it too.

I can't stand flex fit, they don't fit. In fact, not only do they squeeze my brains out of my ears, they also make my head look huge.
I got the same problem. My boy ends up with all the ones I've ordered that won't fit. He's got a badassed hat collection now, too. I'm envious of his smaller dome. :shades:

sakebomb

Veteran
I'm in Georgia so I can't really make it over to The Woodlands mall. Does anyone know somewhere online that has the hats in stock?

AnthonyE

Lurker
Damn, its a flex fit. I was going to buy it too.

I can't stand flex fit, they don't fit. In fact, not only do they squeeze my brains out of my ears, they also make my head look huge.
Rep, same thing happens to me.

Except for the 'stros flex hat I have... In that case its ridiculously huge on my head.