Some Recognition by USA TODAY

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by CloakNNNdagger, Jun 19, 2009.

1. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

2. Insideop

Insideop Hall of Fame

Good read even if it was stuff we already knew. Helps pass the off season. Thanks for sharing CNNND! :texflag:

3. ObsiWan

ObsiWan Site Contributor

I can't tell if they're buying a ticket for our bandwagon or they're just saying, "hmmm, let's see what they do..."

4. barrett

barrett Hall of Fame

I don't know which of those I'm doing either! I know my heart is on the front seat of the wagon. (my liver is off it full time) But my mind is always wait and see. Factors like Schaub staying healthy, red zone production and the entire defensive gameplan keep me waiting and seeing.

Of course my response every I see a TExans sticker here in Austin (there are about 4 of them last time I counted) was to scream out the window of my truck "PLAYOFFS!!!!".

5. NitroGSXR

NitroGSXR Super Sic #58

That's probably not a good idea. I do the exact thing you were thinking of ALL THE TIME. That reminds me... if anyone of you was driving a large white Chevy pickup about two years ago on Mopac... the man who was screaming at you in the white van? That was me. I was trying to point out your Texans sticker. He ended up flipping me off and nearly running me off the road. I know I must have scared the crap outta him because he must have thought I was a lunatic because of my screaming and ranting. My intentions were merely pride for our team but I have a really hard time containing my excitement when I see Texans anything. I love my Houston Texans.

Bad idea. Lol.

6. imatexan

imatexan Hall of Fame

Of course there still has to be comments about how we are a bad franchise for choosing Mario. (Referring to comments left on article)
    Some people just really dont understand football.

7. RTP2110

RTP2110 Thank You Andre

Pretty good article. It kinda seems like we're needing the same things going into 09 that we needed going into 08. Schaub for 16 games (hopefully 3 or 4 more), less offensive turnovers, & more defensive turnovers.

8. False Start

False Start On # 69

Like this gem: :crazy:

:ok:

Clearly as BSPN football fan, meaning the only thing they know is what they hear on BSPN.

9. MEGA SWATT

MEGA SWATT Hall of Fame