Small v. Large CB's

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by infantrycak, Mar 1, 2005.

1. infantrycak

infantrycak Mod. Staff Member

Good article IMO:

Link

2. beerlover

beerlover Site Contributor

nice post infantrycak-

before just reading this I posted on why the Texans would not draft Rolle if he were available for similar reasons, however also I noted that Adam Pac-Man Jones by failing particaptate in the Combines hurts his chances in the eyes of Texans. I find it laughable all the media tends to focus on one individual or another when the best prospect goes unnoticed (Justin Miller) oh well, at least we can trust Casserly to do his own homework and not to be influenced by bogus ratings.

3. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

What are the chances that Brandon Browner Will drop to mid 2nd round because on the Combine

4. Sarg01

Sarg01 Hall of Fame

Relatively small, but not impossible. If teams rate Justin Miller, Carlos Rodgers, Marlin Jackson and Bryant McFadden ahead of him, that'd make him the 7th CB in the draft which wouldn't be a long shot to still be around in the 40-50 picks. Most folks already rate Miller and Rodgers ahead of Browner and its said Jackson's been impressing people.

5. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

I like Browner and it would make me very happy to see him in a texans uniform
    and if we would get him, glenn could show him the ropes and we could have 3 shut down corners

6. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...g=inagameofinchesbeingtoot&prov=tsn&type=lgns