Sides agree to extend restraining order against Patriots' Moss

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Wolf, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-moss-restrainingorder&prov=ap&type=lgns

2. Second Honeymoon

Second Honeymoon Hall of Fame

Its nice how this story comes out just in time for 'Media Day' tomorrow.

I really would like to know what really happened that day. I am going to give Randy the benefit of the doubt on this one because I have a gut feeling it really was an accident. I don't think Moss intentionally hurt the woman. I really don't.

This just smells of a money grab to me. I think Moss have been negligent and she got hurt but I don't believe she filed assault charges. I am sure Randy didn't want her going to hospital and was probably trying to arrange for a house call by a doctor at his expense to make it go away and save himself and more importantly, the other Patriots, from having to deal with this.

That didn't work out too well for him. It's gonna be asked to every player and coach available on both teams. someone on the Giants may run with it but I think its pretty much gonna be a no comment issue from most parties.

3. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

It could help the Giants if she sat in the front row of the end zones when the Patriots have the ball.

4. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-patriots-moss&prov=ap&type=lgns

:thinking: