Sick of seeing the Broncos

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by ziggy29, Nov 18, 2012.

1. ziggy29

ziggy29 Hall of Fame

Again? Really? Do you really have to force Peyton Manning on us every week? Cripes, I feel like I live in the Rockies....

2. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

It's the Patriots/Colts here.

3. Hervoyel

Hervoyel The Right Track

Where Peyton goes the coverage follows. last season was actually kind of nice from my perspective. He wasn't playing so the league/network(s) weren't all on their knees in front of him every week. Even the commercials seemed to take it down a notch. I really enjoyed it. Now he's back and he's everywhere and that's not going to go away until he retires.

4. SCOTTexans

SCOTTexans All Pro

Then the Media will talk about him every time there is a team with a QB controversy....:kitten:

5. Hervoyel

Hervoyel The Right Track

Heard much about Brett Favre this year? Me neither. Time pauses for no man.

6. PapaL

PapaL Loose Screw

Peyton is an NFL icon. There aren't many like him, ever. I appreciate him now that he's not beating our asses twice a year. Guess I don't share the OP's gripe.

7. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

I think the broncos might be the team to beat.their defense has been playing really really good.

I know that we beat them already,but they seem to be getting better and better.

8. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

I share the OP's gripe, because the media and the majority of the fans have completely somehow forgotten and missed the real reason why the Broncos are winning this season and it's with great defense the last few weeks. The Broncos D is scary as hell. Their pass rush is insane. The Broncos were a playoff team last season with Tebow leading that team. Now their defense has gotten better and they added Manning. Manning is having a great season and all, but their defense seems to get no credit at all. I just keep hearing about Manning's great season though, and the media has hardly mentioned Tom BRady's great season in which his offense is leading the entire NFL in points by a pretty nice margin with the Texans in 2nd place. Rodgers is still having a kick ass year as well and so is Brees. ALl the media is talking about is Manning though.

9. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

They are winning. If we are the best team in the AFC, they are easily the second best. Other than yesterday's game, we're not very exciting. The Broncos are.

Keeps the attention off of us, which I think is good.

I'm glad we played the Broncos when we did & I dread seeing them in the play-offs.

10. mootini

mootini 1stdown!!!!!

Broncos have won 5 games in a row. Don't worry about attention, win and everything follows. 1-9, in a small market, you get none! LOL Enjoy the fact the Texans are a really good team!

11. cuppacoffee

cuppacoffee Resident Grouch

See / hear much about the Jets?

:coffee: